First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT LUX Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When the Thursday e-mails were being sent showing the anticipated "build week", everyone's posts gave some idea of Mavericks being built. Now that it's changed to "build day", I have not seen any posts at all, or am I missing a forum? Or is nothing being committed to be built?
My scheduled build week was 4/18 and I just got the email tonight that my truck was finished on 4/25 and should be at my dealer the last week of May. XLT Lux Hybrid.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not jumping for joy (and partial anger) yet, not until I'm scheduled and have an actual build date, but as of today, I just got a VIN when I called Ford about my June 10th order. I almost couldn't believe it. So does that mean I'll most likely get a scheduling notification soon with a build date probably in late June?
I'm glad to hear that you got a VIN. That's a pretty good sign that your order will be built as a MY22 and that you will get a scheduling notification fairly soon.

I know your dealer told you in January that all his hybrid orders that had not yet been scheduled would be rolled over to MY23 because he ran out of allocations. Do you think this means that allocations are no longer a problem? Has he explained why that changed?

Even if he can't explain it, it's still good news.

Kirbservice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Palisade; 2014 Accord; 2006 F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

mritchie77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150, 2010 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone explain an email I got? I've been speaking to someone at Ford that's been giving me a bit of a run around. Originally she said that I was going to get scheduled 6+ weeks ago in March, and that next happened. For grins I emailed again yesterday and this is the response I got.

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/25) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 – 6/20 1650974796616

According to this thread, that week isn't even scheduling and the VIN tracker on here doesn't locate this VIN.

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a email from my dealer informing me my order was scheduled with a build date of 6/16/22. No emails or info from Ford so without the dealer email I wouldn't have known. I then went online and chatted with Ford and was told scheduled for 6/13/22 and was given a VIN. Still no window sticker available.
Original order confirmed 8/24/22
XLT, Hybrid, Lux Package, Co-Pilot 360, Sliding Rear Window, SIBL. Oxford White.
Window sticker will be available the weekend before your build.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t know what to believe anymore! 😂 They said they weren’t going to send emails when you get scheduled to the week but are going to send them when you get scheduled to the day. Some got scheduled this past Tuesday and it use to always be on Thursdays. Now it looks like some are still getting the scheduled to the week emails. This week is my build week and I never got the email scheduling it to the day. It was built this past Wednesday according to the VVR and still no email.
Check to see if you window sticker is available your day will be on the sticker.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Upper Marlboro. Really small.
In ordered from Leonardtown Ford even smaller. My truck is in transit. As of last night it was 81 miles out of Baltimore. Delivery 3-9 May according to Ford.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd ask your dealer why your priority isn't set to 10! I'd ask if all of their orders are set to 19 or just some orders.
I will, but I orderd on January 25th. I am at the very end of the line. Some time in June I will make my way back. I don.t think it's too realistic to ask before then. There are a ton of orders in front of mine.

Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crazy. I'm a Porter here now working at Andrews. I retire at the end of the year after 22 years.

TomMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got the Ford Motor Company "We are still working on your Maverick order" letter dated 04/26.
I am a hold out for the XLT Lux and Co-Pilot 360. If mine needs to pushed to MY 2023 that let my order ride.
I ordered from Owatonna Ford. No dealer marks ups for customer ordered vehicles at this dealership. Easy to work with.

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can anyone explain an email I got? I've been speaking to someone at Ford that's been giving me a bit of a run around. Originally she said that I was going to get scheduled 6+ weeks ago in March, and that next happened. For grins I emailed again yesterday and this is the response I got.

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/25) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 – 6/20 1650974796616-

According to this thread, that week isn't even scheduling and the VIN tracker on here doesn't locate this VIN.
I believe they transcribed the VIN wrong, the "B" should be an 8. That resolves correctly on https://www.fordvinlookup.com/

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got the Ford Motor Company "We are still working on your Maverick order" letter dated 04/26.
I did too. I believe they are the same email they were sending out a few weeks ago, maybe they are just sending them out in batches.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In ordered from Leonardtown Ford even smaller. My truck is in transit. As of last night it was 81 miles out of Baltimore. Delivery 3-9 May according to Ford.
Have you talked to your dealership about the cost? I'm scared of a mark up. I'm going to wait over a year for mine and may still have to pay over MSRP. I can't believe that may be a reality.
Sponsored