DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my build date! Ordered 8/18 build is week of May 16!
Sponsored

Ali.I

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid lariat lux confirmed 9/22/21
Just got off the chat with a vin! Build week 6/6 :eek:
Order confirmed 9/22
Hybrid-lariat lux-cp 360-sibl-all weather mats-cactus grey
FL

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don’t know what to believe anymore! 😂 They said they weren’t going to send emails when you get scheduled to the week but are going to send them when you get scheduled to the day. Some got scheduled this past Tuesday and it use to always be on Thursdays. Now it looks like some are still getting the scheduled to the week emails. This week is my build week and I never got the email scheduling it to the day. It was built this past Wednesday according to the VVR and still no email.

Sponsored

Taigus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
The new email system sends notifications much closer to when the build actually happens, and we have not yet reached the threshold where those will arrive. We should start seeing those in a week or two.
Scheduling is still happening. The only thing missing is our weekly ceremony.

I hope the mail still gets batched so we can go back to something more visible. "My build is next week" is a lot more exciting than "My build might be in 6-8 weeks" anyway.
Well this post didn't age well. 😲
I also received a scheduling email about 7 minutes later.

Gmayaia

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
I know I sound like a broken record lol but I miss the weekly email thread.
My work productivity has not increased on Thursdays since procrastination is my best friend, and now I just have other things filling the void left by no emails. Last week my dealer said my order was still processing and honestly I am not going to call or chat each week to hear the same thing. So instead of worrying about my Maverick, I guess Ill just spend my free time planning my Vegas Trip in June. Where there is a will, there is a way to always procrastinate 😂
I have been planning my trip to Paris, probably be ready for delivery while I am gone in September!

Jerry F

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered lariat Cyber Orange 6-25-21
Email from fomoco ,3-31-22,your truck has been built.
Email from fomoco,4-2-22,your truck has been shipped. Should arrive at my dealership between 4-26/5-6.
I can't track it. Went to dealership,they can't tell me anything thing. Does this mean that it hasn't been loaded on a train car. I've been waiting 10 months,not patiently.

MB_NLD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
I love seeing September hybrid lux orders getting scheduled. Means we’re getting close to the October orders!
Yeah, although all of these seem to be Lariat trims. It seems like the hybrid XLT Lux orders are not nearly as close to October, unfortunately

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, although all of these seem to be Lariat trims. It seems like the hybrid XLT Lux orders are not nearly as close to October, unfortunately
Things are moving up though. Let me have my small joy! 😭

Sponsored

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered first with Perry Ford in Poway CA (now renamed Aaron Ford) very early July and only got an email that they received the order. Tried communicating with them afterwards on changes/ROVP and never heard back from them. I sent them an email stating that I'm not interested anymore with doing business with them.

I then called Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego CA and switched my order to them so I thought, at least I got more communication from them. I've been calling to check on my VIN since last year and called today I finally got a VIN for both trucks, they both have a build week of 27JUN 22!! No email from Ford yet. Either I will take one and see if my son wants to buy the other one from Aaron Ford, or take both and sell the one from Aaron Ford...or walk away from the one from Aaron Ford. But the agent suggested that since I have the VIN's now to go both dealers to get a buyer's order to see who would honor MSRP also which I will do. Details on the builds below, they're the same:

Aaron Ford (Formally Perry Ford)
Ordered 10 JUL 21
Hybrid XLT Alto Blue, XLT LUX, CO pilot 360, hard tri-fold cover, SIBL, PPF hood/fenders, splash guards, weather floor liners

Kearny Mesa Ford
Ordered 15 JUL 21
Hybrid XLT Alto Blue, XLT LUX, CO pilot 360, hard tri-fold cover, SIBL, PPF hood/fenders, splash guards, weather floor liners

Jacques_rock

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seeing all these productions around my order time makes me happy for you guys but also hurts to see for my own order. Hype for you guys to get some news but I just got an email from my dealer saying my OCT 5 order might get pushed to 23? I got an XLT EB with Lux and CP360. Just saw the exact same order pushed to production even though it was ordered after mine. Might just toss the 360 as its a nice to have and I reallllyyyyyy need a car.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just received email from Ford saying my production week has changed from May 2 to May 9 (where it was initially scheduled). So close yet so far. Rapid red FE with NO extras ordered 7/12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Just got off the chat with a vin! Build week 6/6 :eek:
Order confirmed 9/22
Hybrid-lariat lux-cp 360-sibl-all weather mats-cactus grey
FL
I got my VIN and build week as well for the exact same build minus the mats.
Ordered 9/17/21
Build week 5/30/22

Hoping for delivery by end of June!
Sponsored