J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For those with September, October and November Hybrid orders (sorry, this is targeting only The Hybrid side of the ‘separate but equal’ Maverick equation):

you may be ciphering, guessing and correlating order dates vs schedule dates to figure where you are in queue, especially with the recent ‘consultant and constraints’ hoax thread (I never got the previewed email, but there may have been a reason).

My Salesman sent an email Thursday afternoon, a barebones email and surprising, informing “here’s your vin for a 6-6 schedule date”.

September 21, 2021 order dates, large list of constraints, none deleted, being built as entered (no deposit, non-binding, MSRP).

Looks to me like the plant is chewing through summer hybrid orders and tickling early fall orders. Keep the faith, baby!

I’ve written this elsewhere in this Forum, but perhaps it’ll calm and salve the jangled nerves: my guy said in September “it’ll be 6 to 9 months, w/o any glitches or supply problems”. Nailed it, which helped keep perspective as the weeks/months piled up.

So I’ve got a D-Day schedule with the New over/under (4th? 5th? There’s been a few) for when it gets driven off the lot as July 4th. As with all the previous dates, I’m taking the over.

Hang in there!
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those with September, October and November Hybrid orders (sorry, this is targeting only The Hybrid side of the ‘separate but equal’ Maverick equation):

you may be ciphering, guessing and correlating order dates vs schedule dates to figure where you are in queue, especially with the recent ‘consultant and constraints’ hoax thread (I never got the previewed email, but there may have been a reason).

My Salesman sent an email Thursday afternoon, a barebones email and surprising, informing “here’s your vin for a 6-6 schedule date”.

September 21, 2021 order dates, large list of constraints, none deleted, being built as entered (no deposit, non-binding, MSRP).

Looks to me like the plant is chewing through summer hybrid orders and tickling early fall orders. Keep the faith, baby!

I’ve written this elsewhere in this Forum, but perhaps it’ll calm and salve the jangled nerves: my guy said in September “it’ll be 6 to 9 months, w/o any glitches or supply problems”. Nailed it, which helped keep perspective as the weeks/months piled up.

So I’ve got a D-Day schedule with the New over/under (4th? 5th? There’s been a few) for when it gets driven off the lot as July 4th. As with all the previous dates, I’m taking the over.

Hang in there!
Congrats! You mentioned hybrid, but what other constraints did you have?

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To ALfred E Newman (yeah, I know it’s actually the way-yay-ting) Regarding constraints: fairly impressive list, besides the built in hybrid Lux constraints:
  • SIBL and CP 360 (Lux derivative)
  • Other Hybrid Lux derivatives that require chips and modules to manage all sorts of systems
  • Moonroof
  • 2k hitch
  • Full size spare
  • Roll up tonneau
  • All weather floor mats
  • Probably forgotten 1 or more, CRS seems to have flared up!

Last edited:

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To ALfred E Newman (yeah, I know it’s actually the way-yay-ting) Regarding constraints: fairly impressive list, besides the built in hybrid Lux constraints:
  • SIBL and CP 360 (Lux derivative)
  • Other Hybrid Lux derivatives that require chips and modules to manage all sorts of systems
  • Moonroof
  • 2k hitch
  • Full size spare
  • Roll up tonneau
  • All weather floor mats
  • Probably forgotten 1 or more, CRS seems to have flared up!
Wow, amazing! Congrats!

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Oh yeah now we’re into June that’s only 7 months since I ordered.
I’ve been waiting 11.5 months on mine. Got my VIN on 4/20. Supposedly I’m scheduled for for production 6/27. I’m not holding my breath.
Sponsored