First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you order? My build is very similar to yours and I'm curious where Ford stands with fulfilling these orders
I ordered July 15th

From Tim's video he shows their breakdown and it does look like Ford went FIFO for this weeks XLT builds.

Tim gets into the excel sheets at the 30 min mark.
Sponsored

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So according to my dealer my priority code is a 2 now……..could scheduling be soon?
It will still depend on your region, monthly dealer allocations, what the focus is for the Regional Scheduler this week and the capacity to schedule your specific order. Priority 2 means it's going to be previewed.

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Out of curiosity I checked my build date again, I moved back from 5/16 to 5/23. Guess I'm not going to check until I get the build week email

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered July 15th

From Tim's video he shows their breakdown and it does look like Ford went FIFO for this weeks XLT builds.

Tim gets into the excel sheets at the 30 min mark.
@fordvideoguy mentioned that the rest of Long McArthur's 43 allocations were filled on Tuesday. He's taking 2-3 hours per week to send out emails to customers using a template similar to what Ford use to do on Thursdays. The information includes a VIN so a LM customer can use it with their order number and start tracking their vehicle.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just watched Tim's Tuesday show and low and behold I am now surprisingly scheduled for June 27th build. And Ford confirmed my VIN too.
I appreciate the time @fordvideoguy took to create the Exel sheet of unscheduled orders and display a trove of (no personal) information. I re-watched that portion of his live stream half a dozen times to analyze what engines, trims and options cause some orders to go before others. The way he explained things leads me to believe Ford is scheduling FIFO guided by constraints and capacity.

Some of the DIO's on LM's ten June orders mean those customers are in no big hurry to have the Hermosillo off site body company install all the extra accessories they want with their finished product.

LM has just 220 (of a possible 581) left to schedule with four months (or as many as 16 weeks) to finish out MY22.

Reactions: Aza

Sponsored

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your dealer would need to give you your current priority code number. It would probably be either 19,10 or 2. 2 is the best. I was a 19 at order in Oct 2021 and just recently moved to a 2 so hopefully getting closer to production. I guess it is possible Ford could give you the current priority code if you call them. They can look at the order and see it.
I got the code on chat. I am also a 2, and also ordered in October. I’m hoping that’s a good sign.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Pshoff

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
I ordered a base XL with ecoboost last October. No word from Ford other than email saying trying to source parts. Any chance this build storm would be for mine or should I just forget the whole thing? Ready to bail if not in my driveway this June.
I ordered my XLT in June last year and just got an email last week it's been scheduled for production. So almost 10 months to be scheduled. You can perhaps gauge your order in this, though I know some got their builds more quickly.

Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the code on chat. I am also a 2, and also ordered in October. I’m hoping that’s a good sign.
I got mine as well, it’s a code 02

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost