Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
At this point, I'm not expecting my July 7 order until July at the earliest, which would put me 1 year +. Totally thought removing the SIBL in early November would have got me scheduled by now.
Exactly why I left mine on. I've already waited this long, I'm going to get the truck the way I want it when it finally comes. There's no guarantee switching to DIBL will speed up the process.
Sponsored

Comet71

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Comet 71
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Mercury Comet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The average price of a new car in 2021 was $47,000. Sadly, $30,000 is a cheap car. We may not like to think in those terms, but that's where we are today.
true!!! I mean we can just order a 20k maverick' But nooo!!! we want Luxury package right? lol

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if the priority number is the problem here? at this point June and July they should be done by now!

I mean what else can be? no hybrid engines?
It comes down to allocations that dealerships receive. Then priority numbers matter and then constraints.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
It comes down to allocations that dealerships receive. Then priority numbers matter and tgen constraints.
Allocations don't matter in my opinion; my dealers got 6 orders and has had allocations since November, but still hasn't had 1 scheduled. Not 1.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Allocations don't matter in my opinion; my dealers got 6 orders and has had allocations since November, but still hasn't had 1 scheduled. Not 1.
Well if those orders all have items that are on the constraints list then they won't be scheduled. This is exactly the reason my July order hasn't been scheduled yet and I've been at Priority 2 for weeks and my dealership has allocations.

Sponsored

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email yet this week. I ordered in late July from Chapman. I don't expect this long time to get my truck.:cry:

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a 100% chance I get the build email today since I decided to go a different route and bought a different truck this week and no longer want the Mav.
What did you get

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if the priority number is the problem here? at this point June and July they should be done by now!

I mean what else can be? no hybrid engines?
The priority code really only matters within the same dealership, and even then, only among similar builds that might get pulled for scheduling in a given week for that dealership.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point, all I want from Ford is communication telling me where I might stand (future wise) in this mysterious, magical, random scheduling system that they have. They can pull a number out of their ASS and I would be satisfied.

Sponsored

MavGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah yes... after a relaxing holiday break, it is finally time to embrace the disappointment yet again. I've been waiting for this....
I ordered a Carbonized Gray, 2.0 EB, Lariat, Luxury package, 360, hard tri-fold cover on 9/9/21. Nothing again, too! Must be the color!

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, today I got my build date; the week of 2/28/22. Lariat lux, Alto blue, FX4, 4K, 360 AWD EB. Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, not too bright yet. Now I can make plans on selling the CRV. Original order date 07/27/21 order confirmed 08/04/21

killerfrog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick has finally been scheduled... Yeahhhh.
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 1:16pm EST, January 13th
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: February 28th
  • 🛻 All relevant build info: Oxford White, Hybrid, XLT, LUX, CoPilot360
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable: Connecticut
  • 🗓 Your original order date: August 14, 2021
  • 🕺 Dealer: Shakers Family Ford, Watertown, CT
I just don't understand it. I ordered on July 12 almost exactly the same build - different color - and nothing. Ordered from a large dealer in Texas.

Jrpink13

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS
The average price of a new car in 2021 was $47,000. Sadly, $30,000 is a cheap car. We may not like to think in those terms, but that's where we are today.
Sorry, but everyone here knows those cars are only worth 37k and not 47k. The dealer markups of 10-15k a car are the reason the price is so high, not because the cars are actually worth that much. Wasn't even a good lie lol.
Sponsored