brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That seems unfair. Should it be 1st people who ordered get theirs?
That's great in theory, but not possible if Ford wants to be build and deliver as many as possible as quick as possible at this price. That said, all the data show that order date is part of their prioritization. it's just not the primary prioritization.
Sponsored

KennyD

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Crown Vic
Man, I might never buy another Ford after this fiasco. All the way from the top down there's no communication and constant lies and deceptive tactics.

MavVa1024

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Kicks

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered June 30th. XLT Hybrid. Horrible communication from Liberty Ford. What time do they usually send the emails out?
I got a bad feeling from Liberty right off the bat so I went to Bob Gillingham Ford instead. I ordered 7/6 and got scheduled last week for a February build week. Hope you get an email today. They can come out anywhere from 10:30am to 3:00pm, typically Ford sends them all out in one large dump at the same time.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Not at all. Ford should be building June/July orders from smaller dealers instead of only large dealers with 100+ orders. Maybe we get ours today and do the meet in WI for a beer haha.
They likely go towards a percentage based system. A dealer with 2 orders will have 50% of their orders filled in one scheduling. Tim could have 400 orders and have 100 filled and have 25% less.

This is just my theory on what goes into scheduling. Is it fair? I think that’s up for interpretation to each individual but i do believe they are trying to equally represent dealers by a % of how many orders have been built

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info! Either in 30 minutes I crack open a celebratory beer or I throw a tantrum.
I'm either gonna go into this 10:00 am virtual all-staff meeting feeling engaged & motivated to work or I'll be sitting in the virtual corner brooding.

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
Man, I might never buy another Ford after this fiasco. All the way from the top down there's no communication and constant lies and deceptive tactics.
Not sure this is just a Ford thing as it is a car ordering through dealership thing. I've heard horror stories of people who ordered Corvettes and waited over a year before they got it.

KennyD

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Crown Vic
I got a bad feeling from Liberty right off the bat so I went to Bob Gillingham Ford instead. I ordered 7/6 and got scheduled last week for a February build week. Hope you get an email today. They can come out anywhere from 10:30am to 3:00pm, typically Ford sends them all out in one large dump at the same time.
Well, I'll tell you LIberty Ford is not a place I would recommend if you want communication.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's me again, I'm sure of it !

Ford Maverick 📣 12/16 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Now Arriving!!!] cyber-orange-maverick-scheduled

Sponsored

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All your posts on this forum have exactly the same content. Relax. Be happy you are in a position to buy a brand new vehicle in a world full of constraints and supply chain issues, while some people are struggling.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a sign today from nature that I'm being scheduled today. A four legged beast majestically crossing the road, and promptly crushing my front end in.

Eh, what do the signs me anyways. I'm not going to get scheduled for another month at this rate.
Sponsored