Sponsored

Mac

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS/2011 Yukon Sport/ 22 MAVI XLT
I finally received my email from Ford! I have a Valentines Day Build!
Email Received: 10AM CST 12.9.21
Region: MPLS, MN
Orig Order Date: 10.23.21
Build Week: 2.14.22
Dealer: Superior/Brookdale Ford
Build Info: XLT, AWD, 2.0 ECO, 8-SP Auto, 400W Inverter, Block Heater, 300A/4K Tow, AM/FM , 6 Speaker, Cloth, Navy Pier, 17" BSW, Alto Blue.

Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] MavOnTheWay12.10.21
Sponsored

Last edited:

Santa Fe Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Orders are submitted on Thursday's. I had mine the week of Thanksgiving but it wasnt entered into the system until a week later.
Thank you for this information. My sales lady told me she submitted my order on Tuesday October 19. I Received confirmation email gron Ford on Thursday October 21. I now believe she was truthful.
Orders are submitted on Thursday's. I had mine the week of Thanksgiving but it wasnt entered into the system until a week later.
Thank you for this information. My sales lady told me she submitted my order on Tuesday October 19. I Received confirmation email from Ford on Thursday October 21. I now believe she was truthful.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
We ordered on June 18th, tracking today says In Production. We won't see our Maverick until January. I have given the Maverick a first name of Brett.
I received my window sticker today, December 10th.

Kamokid tv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

** Removing comments on cleanup since it makes people much angry**

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1639065324670.png
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

** Removing comments on cleanup since it makes people much angry**

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] 1639065324670
Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] C25C4668-23A9-400B-B7E1-3FEBE721267C

Got my email at 9:50 pm
Area 51 - hybrid - spray in - ford co pilot - sunroof- 110v outlet - lumens bed light - all weather tray floor liners- trailer hitch 4 pin.
south central ky
Order date 7/7/2021

Sponsored

DHarbaugh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F-150, 2016 Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I stopped by my dealership yesterday to see what priority number I have (done I ordered in June and still haven't been scheduled).
He told me it was 11. Does anyone know what that means?

I've heard about people being 2, 10, and much higher.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

‘11’ could be FoMoCo’s homage to Spinal Tap if FoMoCo had a sense of humor.
It really means you’re 1 more than the base number the dealer can assign. Ask for a redo for a ‘10’. It may help.
The daze begins!

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you order?
I will be waiting a while Oct, 16 order confirmation, have not heard anything since. Wishing I would of went w/ another dealer Downtown Ford has been subpar on this process. How was your overall experience? Congrats you should be seeing yours soon!

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am changing my color today to Alto Blue and removing the tonneau cover (ordered 12/4) that wont set my order back right?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am changing my color today to Alto Blue and removing the tonneau cover (ordered 12/4) that wont set my order back right?
Conventional wisdom says changing most thing prior to being selected for build with w/ VIN number assigned just makes the change.. shouldn’t effect your order. Once your given a build date/VIN number the order is closed. Everyone has different opinions about what causes orders to be passed over… spray in bed liners, tonneau covers, mud flaps etc…. I have seen builds done with all of these things so it’s really a guessing game. Sadly for a company as successful as Ford is, they suck at customer relations. Good luck with your truck.. I ordered September 18, and have a lot of extras so I’m figuring February or March. Stay safe

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Conventional wisdom says changing most thing prior to being selected for build with w/ VIN number assigned just makes the change.. shouldn’t effect your order. Once your given a build date/VIN number the order is closed. Everyone has different opinions about what causes orders to be passed over… spray in bed liners, tonneau covers, mud flaps etc…. I have seen builds done with all of these things so it’s really a guessing game. Sadly for a company as successful as Ford is, they suck at customer relations. Good luck with your truck.. I ordered September 18, and have a lot of extras so I’m figuring February or March. Stay safe
Thanks! Talked to the dealer since he hasn't sent me the updated sheets yet. The guy who can give the salesman that information is out today but the build change is "Taken care of". I should have the updated sheet on Monday (trying not to pester him too much but my phone call yesterday didn't inspire confidence.)

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
‘11’ could be FoMoCo’s homage to Spinal Tap if FoMoCo had a sense of humor.
It really means you’re 1 more than the base number the dealer can assign. Ask for a redo for a ‘10’. It may help.
The daze begins!
Yes, but this one goes all the way up to eleven! 😆

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be waiting a while Oct, 16 order confirmation, have not heard anything since. Wishing I would of went w/ another dealer Downtown Ford has been subpar on this process. How was your overall experience? Congrats you should be seeing yours soon!
Very satisfying experience so far at Folsom lake Ford.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered July 21st and just got build date of February 14.
Sponsored