ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was going to use the chat. I was just going to ask if it's in production and if there is a VIN. If I don't have a VIN, I'll call my dealer. I receive no emails from Ford so I'll see if they can update the system so I can receive emails.
Log on to your ford account and check the settings for communication, the email may be opted out.
Sponsored

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the Bronco Sport and Maverick built on the same production line or do they have separate lines?

How is Ford addressing dealer inventory?

There are dealers that in the past have had 200-300-400 vehicles in stock.

Will dealer inventory grow as orders slow, or will Ford adjust production as orders increase and decrease?

My local Ford dealer just built a gigantic and very expensive new facility. Will they have their inventory cut? If they do, I'm betting they will be very unhappy that a big chunk of their lot is now empty and not earning them revenue.

It makes me think the dealers were in the dark as well and Fords new production/sales model was dropped on them out of the blue.

Pbroph

First Name
Broph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Fusion
How great would it be if today was the day that Ford closed out all June orders?
Get to 8/6/21 & I'm good, dumped the dealer installed stuff a month ago in hopes of early "22" delivery. Would like to try it out in some Connecticut snow this season!

Sponsored

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
If you want to check order status, the online chat is the way to go. No waiting on hold. Just have your order code and sales code ready.
Great, now the online chat service is going to go down with the incoming traffic of hopeful Mav owners asking for updates...

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I guess today is going to be a 3:30 day for emails...

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Great, now the online chat service is going to go down with the incoming traffic of hopeful Mav owners asking for updates...
I just did it and there was no wait. This forum only represents a small portion of Maverick owners. Most people don't even know Thursday is the magic day.

I seemed to get conflicting information. This chatter says my order is still processing. Says only the dealer would have the VIN when it's ready. I'm still not sure if my order has gone through or not. I may order from a second dealer just to be safe.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While we're waiting, I'd like to introduce some of y'all to Lindsey Stirling!!!!

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just did it and there was no wait. This forum only represents a small portion of Maverick owners. Most people don't even know Thursday is the magic day.

I seemed to get conflicting information. This chatter says my order is still processing. Says only the dealer would have the VIN when it's ready. I'm still not sure if my order has gone through or not. I may order from a second dealer just to be safe.
I've found the chat wildly inconsistent. I was going back and forth with my dealer to get them to lower the priority code. Some chat reps could confirm my code, others said information was not available, others referred me to the marketing department. Not sure why they all don't have access to the same info.

Sponsored

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the Bronco Sport and Maverick built on the same production line or do they have separate lines?

How is Ford addressing dealer inventory?

There are dealers that in the past have had 200-300-400 vehicles in stock.

Will dealer inventory grow as orders slow, or will Ford adjust production as orders increase and decrease?

My local Ford dealer just built a gigantic and very expensive new facility. Will they have their inventory cut? If they do, I'm betting they will be very unhappy that a big chunk of their lot is now empty and not earning them revenue.

It makes me think the dealers were in the dark as well and Fords new production/sales model was dropped on them out of the blue.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37187201/ford-build-to-order-online-ordering-changes/

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion

If the chat says your order is processing, everything went through and you're in the system. Processing just means you're not scheduled yet.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Notified by dealer 11/17 via text at 0855 PDT. Have yet to receive an email. (But do get regular emails from FordPass). For all I know, I could’ve been scheduled last week. I called the x4375 number and talked to someone w/in 10 mins. They confirmed and provided my VIN.
Order date: 6/18
Build date: 12/20
Vehicle: Hybrid Lariat lux w/Co-Pilot, First Ed, Area51, spray in liner, and Touchlink bed lighting.
Dealer: Team Ford

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Notified by dealer 11/17 via text at 0855 PDT. Have yet to receive an email. (But do get regular emails from FordPass). For all I know, I could’ve been scheduled last week. I called the x4375 number and talked to someone w/in 10 mins. They confirmed and provided my VIN.
Order date: 6/18
Build date: 12/20
Vehicle: Hybrid Lariat lux w/Co-Pilot, First Ed, Area51, spray in liner, and Touchlink bed lighting.
Dealer: Team Ford
Nice! They're only scheduling this week for 1/3-1/17 so you were most likely scheduled 2 weeks ago since your build date is 12/20.