Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have 30 previewing, that gives me hope! 😬
@Dealerinsider : Out of curiosity, approx how many 2.0s do you have left (including these 30). (Trying to save you a lot of emails checking on status and giving us some idea on the backlog in the 2.0 world)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Heart flush

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Ranger
Ordered my Hybrid Carbonized Grey Mavrick Lariet on 9 July, only got order confirmation. Checking emails everyday. Was told by dealership probably won't get until September.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Hybrid Carbonized Grey Mavrick Lariet on 9 July, only got order confirmation. Checking emails everyday. Was told by dealership probably won't get until September.
Ordered my XLT hybrid on 4th of July I could handle September 😁 well I think I could handle September 😬 no forget it I have no patience I want it now! 😵💫

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guessing ford is going to build a lot of 2.0 trucks then build a lot of hybrids. Maybe October will all be ecoboosts and November all hybrids?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Come on Lariat 2.0 EB!

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesperson told me November, and I almost laughed in his face. I ordered mine 7/20, and confirmed 7/21.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesperson told me November, and I almost laughed in his face. I ordered mine 7/20, and confirmed 7/21.
LMAO I ordered on 6/21 (a hybrid) and I'm not even bothering to ask my salesman to hazard a guess at this point.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LMAO I ordered on 6/21 (a hybrid) and I'm not even bothering to ask my salesman to hazard a guess at this point.
I think the word is "shitballs."

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep... I ordered through Chapman so I know he has a LARGE backlog of vehicles to get in (including mine). That is the disadvantage of that deal - lots of mavericks to one dealership!

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My understanding is that a regional manager changes the priority code to <10, possibly a 2 for a preview, or consideration to get a build schedule date on Thursday. As was said, it’s not a guarantee to get scheduled, but is very promising.
Is this before or after you have your VIN?

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Yep... I ordered through Chapman so I know he has a LARGE backlog of vehicles to get in (including mine). That is the disadvantage of that deal - lots of mavericks to one dealership!
True, but if you order local which I did, they had 2 orders (mine was #2) and Zero Allocation. So having ordered a Hybrid, I'd be waiting regardless of where I ordered. The local dealer told me he didn't expect mine to be Scheduled until after January. I canceled and went to Chapman. I may be #100, but getting Previews of 30 I stood a better chance but I'm paying a lot less.

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
I ordered 6/14 and have my VIN but it has not yet been scheduled. Those being scheduled tomorrow will have October dates, meaning I won’t see my truck until Novembe. 😩

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
I think some of the early full production trucks will be used for EPA testing and things like crash testing so we'll see at least the EPA rating in a few weeks
Sponsored