First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I ordered from you guys a little over a week ago, Sean said I was order 29, but I still haven't gotten an email confirmation from Ford. Sean said Ford was having trouble picking up orders? Do you know what's up with that? Are you going to be be getting stock orders now in front of retail orders?
Vengo97, I also ordered from Granger on June 29th and I received a confirmation email from Ford within 30 minutes. I would recommend contact Sean or Zach at Granger about your order.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I ordered from you guys a little over a week ago, Sean said I was order 29, but I still haven't gotten an email confirmation from Ford. Sean said Ford was having trouble picking up orders? Do you know what's up with that? Are you going to be be getting stock orders now in front of retail orders?
You should have received an order confirmation email. get in touch with [email protected] and they can verify your information is correct.

Check your SPAM too. Sometimes it is in there.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you at least get the confirmation email from Ford on your order? I'm still waiting on one, and keep seeing people posting screenshots of theirs, just makes me nervous that I don't have a spot in line.
Check to make sure the dealer put YOUR email on the order, not the salesman's email. That is what happened to me and the salesman was not savvy enough to forward the email to me. I sweat blood reading about and looking at confirming emails posted by others until it got straightened out.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you at least get the confirmation email from Ford on your order? I'm still waiting on one, and keep seeing people posting screenshots of theirs, just makes me nervous that I don't have a spot in line.
I did - later the same day that I made my deposit with them. Right around that time one of their staff that was very active here and in the Bronco forum sadly passed away - I am sure he was a valuable resource and huge loss to their team (I think he was getting ready to retire) - they have been a little slower to reply since then, but still have been good with their contact and responses - I'd just follow-up, maybe Zach from @Granger Ford can help out.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did - later the same day that I made my deposit with them. Right around that time one of their staff that was very active here and in the Bronco forum sadly passed away - I am sure he was a valuable resource and huge loss to their team (I think he was getting ready to retire) - they have been a little slower to reply since then, but still have been good with their contact and responses - I'd just follow-up, maybe Zach from @Granger Ford can help out.
Yes, you should have an email confirmation. Check spam and if not you can email [email protected] and we'll confirm your information in the system.

Sponsored

Shovatter

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
I am a little frustrated with my dealer/salesman. I ordered my Maverick on June 30th Area 51 XLT Luxury Package with floor liners. I have called and asked a couple of times requesting my order number. Each time i get the answer that either they don't have it, and wont have it until its scheduled for production. Or they have to contact Ford Credit to get it!?!?!? I paid my reservation fee but haven't started financing yet. So I am confused as to why they would need to contact "Ford Credit" for the order number. I know when I order product for work I always get a conformation number of some sorts. How would I go about getting my number and order conformation aside from the email I received from Ford the day I ordered it?

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a little frustrated with my dealer/salesman. I ordered my Maverick on June 30th Area 51 XLT Luxury Package with floor liners. I have called and asked a couple of times requesting my order number. Each time i get the answer that either they don't have it, and wont have it until its scheduled for production. Or they have to contact Ford Credit to get it!?!?!? I paid my reservation fee but haven't started financing yet. So I am confused as to why they would need to contact "Ford Credit" for the order number. I know when I order product for work I always get a conformation number of some sorts. How would I go about getting my number and order conformation aside from the email I received from Ford the day I ordered it?
I asked and received what they call a "Preview Order" from Corwin Ford in Reno NV. It includes on it my Priority Code : 10, Plus my order code: 1011. It then lists the XLT base price and all the accessories that I ordered with the total pkg. price. It says at the bottom that it is not an invoice. Hope this helps!
Sponsored