Rob in NY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
[ADMIN 8/17 UPDATE]:
  • On Thursday, August 19, Escape and Maverick will NOT be selected for scheduling.
  • The next Maverick scheduling opportunity will be on Thursday, August 26.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Maverick scheduling listed for week of 8/16/21.

For Build Week 10/18 - 10/25.

Ford Maverick [Update: No scheduling on 8/19] Maverick Scheduling for Week of 8/16 [Update: No scheduling on 8/19] 2022 Maverick Scheduling Week 8:16
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Didj

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So you’re telling me there’s a chance… 🤣

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My status changed on 8/12 to SUB TO PLANT. I got a VIN.

The dealer says I should get scheduled next week.

K001 10 40 A N VIN-OMITTED------------ 06/11 08/12 SUB TO PLANT

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Good News.
But I'm bummed. I was hoping for a Build Date of 10/17, my birthday.
Thought it would cool for my Maverick to start on the day I was born. I would tell everyone our birthday is the same.

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess so much for all of the October scheduling happening yesterday/today?? 🙄

Edit: I spoke too soon...my Internet Sales Manager emailed me this afternoon saying they got a 10/11 build date for my truck!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
How can I check on the status of my truck ? I've been told by the dealership that Ford is waiting for the bed liner. I ordered my Maverick in mid June.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There were a few of us who said the last 2 weeks of October were never mentioned yesterday and hoped this next week would cover them. I'm happy.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
How can I check on the status of my truck ? I've been told by the dealership that Ford is waiting for the bed liner. I ordered my Maverick in mid June.

Mattman

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Corolla
Sorry if this has been covered, but can Tim, Zack, and/or anyone at Ford please give an approx availability for the stand-alone spray-in bed liner? Should I just cancel it or wait it out. My XLT Hybrid (un-lux) has very few options, but as of today my order (confirmed Jun 23-ord code 19) has not gone anywhere. Is the liner the only possible hold? Will stand-alone be this year or next? It"ll make a big difference whether to cancel or not, if I only knew. Should I go with dealer (Line X) option? I'm sure this may not mean much to some but it is topic 1 to me. Any info is appreciated.

ffjack15

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry if this has been covered, but can Tim, Zack, and/or anyone at Ford please give an approx availability for the stand-alone spray-in bed liner? Should I just cancel it or wait it out. My XLT Hybrid (un-lux) has very few options, but as of today my order (confirmed Jun 23-ord code 19) has not gone anywhere. Is the liner the only possible hold? Will stand-alone be this year or next? It"ll make a big difference whether to cancel or not, if I only knew. Should I go with dealer (Line X) option? I'm sure this may not mean much to some but it is topic 1 to me. Any info is appreciated.
I would cancel the bed liner have it done at Line X.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
800-392-3673

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
I'm in the exact same boat with a nearly identical build. My dealer told me it was too late to make changes to my build despite me not getting a VIN or any other info from Ford. :confused: I would take the spray in bed liner right off the sheet if it meant I would get the Maverick faster.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Is not like a late availability item. They do have spray liners but because so many outside of Luxury packages choose them you may have a hard time getting yours pulled for scheduling. I seen several people that didn't get pulled one week and took it off and got pulled for scheduling the next week. It's really hard to tell what Ford will do.

If it were me, I would take it off your build and have it added by a spray bedliner dealer locally. They will give you a warranty on the liner usually similar to what Ford will. We do a Toff liner with lifetime warranty in house.

WVX76

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray XLT FX4, Subaru Forester Wilderness
I ordered a 2.0 XLT FX4 with tow at the dealership the first day reservations opened up. I just heard back today from my sales guy Ford wouldn’t schedule without a copy of my drivers license, which I promptly sent him. Is this true and did my dealer screw this up? It is a small town dealership.

On the bright side, as penance, I made him change mine to Cactus Gray from Area 51. I think the lighter color will look better with the black wheels.

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a 2.0 XLT FX4 with tow at the dealership the first day reservations opened up. I just heard back today from my sales guy Ford wouldn’t schedule without a copy of my drivers license, which I promptly sent him. Is this true and did my dealer screw this up? It is a small town dealership.

On the bright side, as penance, I made him change mine to Cactus Gray from Area 51. I think the lighter color will look better with the black wheels.
Yes, they should have taken your DL at the time your place your order. Otherwise, Ford wouldn't accept it. They don't want nefarious dealers putting in retail order. It's smart on their part if they want to move to a direct to customer sales model and avoid insane dealer mark ups. But there are always people trying to game the system.
Sponsored

Last edited: