First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm going to preface this by saying, I've given up trying to figure out Ford's scheduling system completely. Every time I think I have something figured out, I learn something new.

When initial allocation on the Maverick was released we received 1. Then after it took into consideration our retail orders, we ended up earning a total allocation of 11 for the first month of production. My assumption was that those remaining 10 would fill customer orders, but it will be a mix of stock and retail orders.

Today's update:
We received scheduling for 4 Mavericks 2 FWD 300A XLTs 2.0s and 2 AWD 300A XLT with 2.0s.

Build week for our Mavericks are 9/6/21 on all units.

Ford Maverick 7/23 - Maverick Scheduling Update - No retail orders, but stock orders are scheduling 2022 Ford Maverick production scheduling.PNG
Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scheduled for 9/6...that is the 4th week of production! This does not look good for retail orders, especially since I did not order until 6/29 with Granger. :(

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the same news from my sales critter today. Apparently the 29th is the first day for retail after all, and he expects the build to be scheduled mid to late September as "ramp-up is slow". I now expect delivery end October early November.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, mine is "clean" and should be in the first batch of Canadian builds. which have subtle differences from US builds, like always on DRL front and rear, also dials in kilometers not miles.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems to gibe with folks saying that the 2.0 will initially lead the way in production over the hybrid and that some stock orders will be mixed in. Guess that doesn't help me (hybrid) much but if I get my truck before Winter crashes down on the middle of the country I'll be content.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduled for 9/6...that is the 4th week of production! This does not look good for retail orders, especially since I did not order until 6/29 with Granger. :(
6/21 through Granger, so I'm not much ahead of you!

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Is it possible that some retail orders will actually get scheduled before some stock orders? I really wonder how many total retail orders have been taken at this point. Not reservations, orders.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As much as I don't like it I can see filling stock orders first to get samples of the truck to dealers. Hopefully any new orders after that will follow us early birds in scheduling. Oct/Nov seems reasonable for mine but only time will tell. Once they get production up to speed things will get much better.
Off topic but my issue is when to sell my 20 Ranger, now while the market is hot or wait and then it will drop and I will get less but how much less??? Right now CarMax is offering me more than I paid for it 6 mo ago but they will just jack up the price a few K and sell it again so think I will try to sell it myself. Crazy world we live in.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As much as I don't like it I can see filling stock orders first to get samples of the truck to dealers. Hopefully any new orders after that will follow us early birds in scheduling. Oct/Nov seems reasonable for mine but only time will tell. Once they get production up to speed things will get much better.
Off topic but my issue is when to sell my 20 Ranger, now while the market is hot or wait and then it will drop and I will get less but how much less??? Right now CarMax is offering me more than I paid for it 6 mo ago but they will just jack up the price a few K and sell it again so think I will try to sell it myself. Crazy world we live in.
I would sell now while you can, things will be dropping soon! Then as soon as manufacturers start shipping again, used cars will drop quickly.

Sponsored

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Take the [Carmax] money and run.....or um take the bus?

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have learned one thing over the last few months, I will never order a new vehicle again. I have both a Bronco, which I won't see for at least 2.5 years after my reservation, and a Maverick on order. If chaos with Maverick orders ensues, I am not going to be happy at all. I need a damn vehicle!

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have learned one thing over the last few months, I will never order a new vehicle again. I have both a Bronco, which I won't see for at least 2.5 years after my reservation, and a Maverick on order. If chaos with Maverick orders ensues, I am not going to be happy at all. I need a damn vehicle!
where from Marty? St. Charles here. (actually Cottleville)

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Have you ordered from any other manufacturer? Maybe it's just ford. Although, if only ford is making what you want then I guess trying other makes won't do any good 😕

kmartinkc

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
In late May/early June I was originally planning on putting in an order for a 2021 Kia K5 and put a refundable deposit for the order. A week later I got a call that Kia had stopped taking orders on 2021 models so they would change my order to a 2022 model. I was originally given a 3-5 month timeframe for delivery. I got a message from the dealer that the car had actually come in after barely more than a month, well ahead of the 3-5 month timeframe. I couldn't take delivery that fast if I wanted to as I'm waiting to close on a house, but I was amazed at the quick turnaround. I'll be anxious to see how my experience with Ford ends up working out.
Sponsored