kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately the escape visor is NOT the same and will not work in the Maverick. Ask me how I know… I wanted the oem garage door opener as well but with this option not feasible I went with an auto dimming mirror with homelink. Just as factory looking as the visor would be.

0B2607EC-976E-44FE-B24C-7810D8980F44.jpeg
I didn't figure they would but I'm fairly savvy at modding stuff/retrofitting. If not I'll just wait for a wrecked lariat to show up in one of the local salvage yards and grab one out of a wrecked Maverick. That mirror you got does look nice though!
Sponsored

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was wondering about this. I have that feature in my Mustang and it's nice.

Looks like the new work truck will still need the garage door remote, just like the old truck did.

PsyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT - Mini Cooper S JCW
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was curious if the Maverick has the mirror lights on the inside of the drivers sun visor. Like the ones the wife would look in to check her makeup. I had swapped in a sun visor on my SE escape from a titanium in the salvage yard wrecked that had the integrated garage door opener. All it needs is the power availability of the lighted mirror. Seems like it would be an easy swap or mod for a Maverick. Im almost wondering if they share the same visors as an Escape or similar Ford vehicle??? Im trying to get a Maverick order underway and would kinda miss that convenience.

I'm sure I could pull the opener guts out of another ford visor and mod the maverick one to achieve this.
I revive this thread because I was searching the forum but I didn't find anything on the subject, I wonder if anyone made this modification of adding the sunvisor with lights

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Funny, I was just thinking about posting something but I was going to wait until I took a picture. I bought a sun visor with homelink and the lighted mirror on eBay from a '23 Escape Titanium. I can confirm that the sun visor does fit, the color matches the Maverick perfectly, remember to get grey as the Escape does have a black option. It really was plug and play for me because I have a Lariat with the lighted mirror, I literally just unplugged the old mirror and plugged in the new one, the connectors are the same. If you don't have a lighted mirror then I guess you will have to run a line for power. Programmed the homelink and works perfectly. When I get some photos I'll post them.

TNFurb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Sport OB ‘24 Mav Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Funny, I was just thinking about posting something but I was going to wait until I took a picture. I bought a sun visor with homelink and the lighted mirror on eBay from a '23 Escape Titanium. I can confirm that the sun visor does fit, the color matches the Maverick perfectly, remember to get grey as the Escape does have a black option. It really was plug and play for me because I have a Lariat with the lighted mirror, I literally just unplugged the old mirror and plugged in the new one, the connectors are the same. If you don't have a lighted mirror then I guess you will have to run a line for power. Programmed the homelink and works perfectly. When I get some photos I'll post them.
You wouldn’t happen to have the part number would you? And is it identical to the shape of the standard one on the Maverick?
Sponsored