First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally got an unscheduled-clean status update from Ford via chat so hopefully the next round of orders...fingers crossed🤞🤞🤞🤞
Sponsored

CAMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat, 2021 Santa Fe Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats! So exciting. I can’t wait until my Lariat Tremor gets scheduled. Please post pics and videos once it gets delivered.
Thanks!! Will definitely post pictures!!

wundervision

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got an unscheduled-clean status update from Ford via chat so hopefully the next round of orders...fingers crossed🤞🤞🤞🤞
I decided to try the Ford Chat today, but what option did you pick for the reason of the chat? Or does it not matter? Didn't see one for like general order status.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been that status for 6 months now…

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think quite a few of us are prepared for another week of hearing nothing from Ford about our orders.

Sponsored

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just an fyi, unscheduled-clean is what (nearly) all orders are at once they are entered by the dealer. It is not any type of indication of likeliness to be scheduled. Apologies if you already knew that, just do not want you to raise your hopes without reason. Unscheduled-clean is what everyone is at from the time the order is placed until the time it is scheduled.
Actually i didn't have that as of even yesterday. Per Ford that means that there are no holds on your order and as mine is a tremor I have always had constraints.

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I decided to try the Ford Chat today, but what option did you pick for the reason of the chat? Or does it not matter? Didn't see one for like general order status.
Use the top selection, don't remember the wording, and you'll just need your order number and sales code.

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Holds and constraints have nothing to do with one another. The vast majority of orders have constraints, and the vast majority of (unbuilt) orders are unscheduled-clean. What was your order status yesterday?
It was order in processing

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It still is. "In order processing" is primary status, unscheduled-clean is secondary. The prior agents have been telling you that you are in Texas. The agent today told you you are in Dallas. They are both correct, and you have not moved.
Added MTC benefit: SAT test preparation. Binge read, and good to go! LOL. Some not so great humor for the day. May the MAV be with everyone on Thursday.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim mentioned this evening the 35-65 will shift to 40-60 starting June. So, Ford is making an effort on the hybrids.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Christenhildebrandt

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim mentioned this evening the 35-65 will shift to 40-60 starting June. So, Ford is making an effort on the hybrids.
A slight improvement lol. Still doing a lot of wishful thinking over here. Good thing is the snow is melting but will have to be borrowing a truck again to do all the spring tasks.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A slight improvement lol. Still doing a lot of wishful thinking over here. Good thing is the snow is melting but will have to be borrowing a truck again to do all the spring tasks.
Mathematically, even counting a third shift, we are talking about maybe 1,300 more hybrids. But that is 1,300 more people to get a truck that otherwise wouldn't have.

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just an fyi, unscheduled-clean is what (nearly) all orders are at once they are entered by the dealer. It is not any type of indication of likeliness to be scheduled. Apologies if you already knew that, just do not want you to raise your hopes without reason. Unscheduled-clean is what everyone is at from the time the order is placed until the time it is scheduled.
Correct. I have had that status since 9/22, and when I check with Ford they give me that same status and say they have no idea when it will be scheduled. Still keep your fingers (and toes) crossed!

realshelby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT 500, 1965 Mustang GT,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unscheduled/Clean means the order is in place. Waiting for either allocation or commodities to advance to being pulled from order bank for a build date.
"Clean" means there are no equipment package compatibility problems, no engine or drivetrain compatibility issues, no issue with paint color/interior colors. These issues CAN occur even after order is placed. Ford changes a package content and renames the package. Or drops and engine that was available, same with a transmission or other drivetrain parts ( gear ratio for instance).

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 & 2022 Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hate to burst your bubble but I have been unscheduled clean since reordering in Sept. 17+ months and counting Ford could care less!!!!
Sponsored