First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5, 1951 MGTD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tow hitch is a constraint yet the XLT package which includes a tow hitch is not constrained. The only constrained I ordered, I removed, splash guards. So they have hitches for the XLT, I guess. Any comments?

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The tow hitch is a constraint yet the XLT package which includes a tow hitch is not constrained. The only constrained I ordered, I removed, splash guards. So they have hitches for the XLT, I guess. Any comments?
The reason the Lux packages aren't constrained but the tow hitch on their own is pretty simple: Ford prioritizes the lux package, and has enough for the orders that need them. That makes it a constraint on the remaining tow hitches.

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s the plastic bed bottom if I remember right.
Sure do have some pretty stupid constraints. I have seen about 20 new Silverado's and Seirra's at a small dealership in Slippery Rock Pa. Don't understand why Ford is having so many issues building a small truck.

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Use the top selection, don't remember the wording, and you'll just need your order number and sales code.
I see the sales code on my order form. Is the order code a letter and a 3 digit number in the box below the sales code on the upper right side?

Sponsored

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see the sales code on my order form. Is the order code a letter and a 3 digit number in the box below the sales code on the upper right side?
It should be a 4 digit number right in that top corner

00Fayt00

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Braden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just went to Ford's tracker & this is what they're showing for my Tremor. Can't wait!!

Tremor.jpg
Can you get to this tracker before your order is scheduled? I've been trying to work with my dealer to see if I can find this on ford's site, but no one there seems to be able to help me. My only guess is that I can't until it is scheduled, but I'm not sure if that is true or not...?

jim442

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Subaru a 96 Mustang Cobra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I removed my tow hitch and bingo! received Ford assembly email 3 days later-for first week in May--what is time between assembly and delivery? I am on east coast DC area??

SteveRecca

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Confirmed Order for 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
3/16 Email saying build scheduled for week of 5/15, but does not show up on order tracker.

Email:

Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2023 Maverick LARIAT SuperCrew has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of May 15, 2023.

Order tracker:

Welcome
Your 2023 Maverick LARIAT order has been confirmed.

Order Confirmed
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 09/16/2022, Step 1 of 6 , In Progress
    Order Confirmed09/16/2022
  • Scheduled Week Of Step 2 of 6
    Scheduled Week Of
  • In Production Step 3 of 6
    In Production
  • Built Step 4 of 6
    Built
  • Shipped Step 5 of 6
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation Step 6 of 6
    Final Preparation
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 09/16/2022
Order Number XXXX
VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last Updated 03/16/2023
Delivery Details
Kendall Ford
344 Goodpasture Island Road
Eugene, OR, 97401
https://www.kendall-ford.com
[email protected]
(855) 603-2984

CAMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat, 2021 Santa Fe Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Can you get to this tracker before your order is scheduled? I've been trying to work with my dealer to see if I can find this on ford's site, but no one there seems to be able to help me. My only guess is that I can't until it is scheduled, but I'm not sure if that is true or not...?
No you can't, the only way to access it, is through Ford's e-mail provided link, which will include your order number & vin# then you'll click on "Track my order" & that takes you to your build & shipped status. Hope this helps you. Good luck

Sponsored

00Fayt00

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Braden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No you can't, the only way to access it, is through Ford's e-mail provided link, which will include your order number & vin# then you'll click on "Track my order" & that takes you to your build & shipped status. Hope this helps you. Good luck
That definitely does! Thanks for letting me know so I don't keep trying without the production email!

DrumReaper

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My HyMav was just delivered last Wednesday. Build date was 3/7/23.

Waited for 18 months… dealer dropped different options make it… and then it got converted to a ‘23.

Got my bed sprayed at the dealer…

Oh, and apparently, you get a $2750 rebate from Ford for waiting it out of your order was converted from a ‘22 to a ‘23, at least that’s what I was told, and was given.

gkendric

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Benz GLE350, E350 former 2010 F150 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are batting better than me… I am batting 0.000 with Ford. Well, maybe 0.002. I had a 22 Maverick order that fell through, and now a clean unscheduled 23 Maverick with 4 of the 45 day “thanks but no thanks” emails.
At least you got additional emails, I got only one in October 2022 but none of the promised emails afterwards. Wonder if I'm lost in the cracks.
Sponsored