sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t waste everyone’s time. Do your research, choose a reputable dealership and wait your turn, like the rest of us.
finding a local reputable dealer is not easy. I literally don't think I have one. red flags on every one I've tried so far.
Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No they should not. Also, that would not have happened if you did a little homework and picked a reputable dealer.
unless you are near one of these very well known dealers that everyone seems to have good luck with I don't think this really exists around me. I thought I had one that was okay but then on this very forum I heard a story of them screwing someone over. Every other dealer I've contacted has raised red flags pretty early on in the process.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

finding a local reputable dealer is not easy. I literally don't think I have one. red flags on every one I've tried so far.
No need to be local. There are several dealerships that offer delivery programs or order incentives. You’re in the right forum to find some good ones. Good luck!

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
unless you are near one of these very well known dealers that everyone seems to have good luck with I don't think this really exists around me. I thought I had one that was okay but then on this very forum I heard a story of them screwing someone over. Every other dealer I've contacted has raised red flags pretty early on in the process.
Okay, so have at it and place an order at every single one, screwy or not. Nobody says you can't, I personally would not post here publicly about it though, because while you may blame the slimy dealers, ordering multiple units only to take delivery of one is just as slimy in my book.. To each their own. We're all in this mess together for better or for worse.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No need to be local. There are several dealerships that offer delivery programs or order incentives. You’re in the right forum to find some good ones. Good luck!
last I looked those incentives weren't currently being offered. has that changed again?

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone placed an order through multiple dealers? I considered doing this then cancelling receipt of whichever one didn't show first. Thoughts?
Do your homework and find a dealership that is a straight shooter and not from the Hip, Just make sure that you review and sign everything, Get copies (don't loose them) make sure your dealer has your correct email address so you will (should) get email updates from Ford.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

last I looked those incentives weren't currently being offered. has that changed again?
They’re out there. I don’t get paid to sell for them but they could chime in or you can make some calls and forum searches, you will see what was and is being offered. Key is to not get baited into rushing, you have time to do your homework and make an informed decision. Good luck.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just buy all of them and sell what you don't want to CARVANA. If you buy enough of them than you may even get one free!

But really, don't do this. Just makes you look like a greedy jerk....

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just buy all of them and sell what you don't want to CARVANA. If you buy enough of them than you may even get one free!

Carvana lost their ability to sell in Illinois, I'd anticipate more states will follow suite in time. The days of Carmax, Carvana and the like cutting checks for above MSRP to buy new, used vehicles are numbered.

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Putting in 10 orders! /s

Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
so I opted to just do one order. it's confirmed and I just have to hope that nothing goes sideways. I still get why someone might do multiple just to increase their odds of success. the system is broken and shouldn't be set up the way it is.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone placed an order through multiple dealers? I considered doing this then cancelling receipt of whichever one didn't show first. Thoughts?
After the issues with orders being 100 percent complete, it is a good idea to order from a couple dealers to be on the safe side. Now if you are placing orders with every dealer in your state, that might be like the lady down the road with 19 cats.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is kind of related but a dealer I didn't go with has my drivers license image. Could they try to use that to order a mav for themselves? If they did would there be a way for me to know about it?

Mav as heck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You're a sad individual.
You're a sad individual.

The guy just wants a truck. Doesn't even mention reselling the others. Why are you attacking him for it?

(I'd answer that question but there is no polite answer and frankly it involves some psychological-analysis that could become uncomfortable)

Save your ire for Ford - they're the ones with the bogus order system.
Sponsored