Paint color, can’t decide!!!

MarkF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Milan
80 percent of cars out there are grey, white, or black. People seem to want to be individuals by deciding to pick the same non-colors as everyone else. Be bold. Be different. Be able to find your car in every parking lot. Pick the Velocity Blue. :)
Sponsored

Godard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with the Cyber orange to be different and I'm going to lower mine five to six inches and put 22s on it and have the bumpers and everything painted to match so my truck won't have no black on it

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
I went with Hot Pepper Red. I always loved the Tacoma “inferno” orangey red, hoping this has a bit of orange in it, too.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I thought I had made a choice with carbonized grey… But my Subaru is that color, thought a bout alto blue, not thrilled to pay extra, now thinking velocity blue and break out of my boring car colors..
convince me to break outta my color rut!
This is the toughest part for me. Having mostly black vehicles growing up, I wanted to go with a more “out there” color. Ultimately I decided on Carbonized Gray because I feel it is a color that ages well. My job has me staring at cars almost all day and some cars age well in basic colors. Add a “unique” color to the mix and to me it looks older faster. Not a helpful post since you’ve had grey already. All the colors look nice, but I wish Cyber was more orange as well as Chili Pepper Red.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think we both ordered from same dealer, have you heard anything
Bowen Scarff? Yeah, I'm scheduled for week of 10/11.

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bowen Scarff? Yeah, I'm scheduled for week of 10/11.
Wow that’s great, I heard from them last week that my order was verified but not ordered yet

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wow that’s great, I heard from them last week that my order was verified but not ordered yet
Guessing hybrid? Sounds like they have quite a few allocations though, so hopefully you get good news soon.

SHBGuerrilla

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, Cyber Orange 2.0
Go all out on the colors with the Cyber Orange then go with the painted black wheels if they're available in your trim.

I fell into the historically grey and silver car crowd, so I'm trying to mix things up a lot. Although I admit the white looks pretty sharp, if you can keep it clean and avoid the fleet vehicle look.

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I went with the Cyber orange to be different and I'm going to lower mine five to six inches and put 22s on it and have the bumpers and everything painted to match so my truck won't have no black on it
Gonna shave the bumpers too?

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought I had made a choice with carbonized grey… But my Subaru is that color, thought a bout alto blue, not thrilled to pay extra, now thinking velocity blue and break out of my boring car colors..
convince me to break outta my color rut!
At first I liked both Alto Blue & Carbonized Gray, but I saw the Alto Blue in person & looked almost black. I have a black
Mustang & swore I'd not get black or dark color again. The other colors I like are Pepper Red and Velocity Blue. Lots of good color choices but I really like Carbonized Gray!

jcnnjc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST , Alto Blue Maverick awd fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto Blue is worth the extra money IMO
Very happy I picked this color!
quite a bit of color change in various lighting conditions.

Ford Maverick Paint color, can’t decide!!! A004252B-F89C-463E-9BE2-8091A3C949DF
Sponsored