Sponsored

Search results

  1. What would you like to see Ford do for the next gen Maverick

    Plug-in variant, and heated/ventilated memory seats on the Lariat.
  2. Got My 2027 Maverick Build Date Scheduled Already!!

    Congrats! I wish the 2027 Build and Price was active.....
  3. Hertz selling 2026 Mavericks

    I might be the aberration, but I granny my rentals since I'm too cheap to buy the insurance.
  4. 2027 Neptune Blue vs 2024 Atlas Blue color comparison

    My '23 Alto blue order got pushed to '24 and I had to choose another color. I went with Carbonized Gray since I'm not a fan of light, bright colors. But that Neptune Blue would do it for me....
  5. ECO Mode ON/OFF experiment (with data) - Highway driving

    Yeah, when I get depressed about *only* getting 36-37 mpgs @ 75 mph instead of my usual 45-50 mpgs around town, I remember my Outback 2.5 only got 27 mpgs on the highway at 75 mph. So I'll take it....
  6. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    Interesting info. Surprised about Carbonized Gray but trends fade. The blue looks interesting. I wish the new generation ('28?) would have a plug-in option; when my Maverick was getting body work done for 2 weeks the dealer gave me a brand new Escape plug-in and I was very impressed. The...
  7. What tailgate letters did you use

    I originally used many of my Ford points for the black platinum ones; they were ok but didn't knock me out considering their cost. After my rear accident damage repair, I went with cheap black matte ones from Amazon and I'm much more impressed. My Mav is carbonized Gray, so I think what color...
  8. Ok Maverick sleuths….need help

    Thanks all for your replies. No, it happens constantly during the summer heat months. Been happening since I got the truck 2 years ago. Only when you open, not when you close.
  9. Ok Maverick sleuths….need help

    Greetings all. I have a sharp “clicking” in my driver’s door when I fully extend it when opening. No noise when it closes. I’ve tried silicone lube spray on the hinges to no avail. It only occurs during the hot months (May-September here in Texas). Any other ideas or suggestions? Thanks!
  10. Did another thing today - 3rd brake light strip installed

    That's a big reason I have a problem with the smaller Buick CUVs and several Hyundai/Kia models - the brake lights are down low despite there being tail lights (night lit) in the usual area. It's a silly, and IMO frankly unsafe design flaw....
  11. Maverick Sales Report: 14,196 in April 2026

    Understand what you're saying about the Ridgeline, but to be honest as much as I like that truck and Hondas in general, not having a hybrid option is a no-go. Honda is way behind the curve here with the lack of a hybrid for the Ridgeline, Pilot, Odyssey, etc.
  12. Extended Warranty - worth it?

    The only time I got an extended warranty in the past was with CarMax for an off-lease European convertible I bought and boy was it well worth it. But I never got one for any of my 4 other cars bought new over the years. Last month however I did get a 7/125k extended warranty from Granger for...
  13. Hybrid thoughts

    Not saying the hybrid Sport mode is = to the EB...but it's mighty frisky....
  14. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    Not a fan of bright "look at me" colors, but YMMV....
  15. Dealer wants to change my Tranny fluid at 55K miles

    Similar to my Christian Brothers experience a few months ago. Went in for full synthetic oil change (28k miles); they called me an hour later to let me know they recommend a coolant flush because the cold months are just a stone's throw away and I should be prepared. Yeah, no thanks.
  16. Window sticker

    I have all 5, from each new car I've bought since 1981.... I also adjusted MSRPs for 2026 dollars... '81 Corolla ($24k); '88 Nissan Hardbody ($35k); '01 Isuzu Trooper ($43k); '13 Subaru Outback ($42k); '24 Maverick ($37k).
  17. So sad, so preventable smh

    I was being facetious, but thanks...
  18. So sad, so preventable smh

    Ok...I don't see a Mercedes per the article title...
  19. Building a Luxury Ranch version of the Maverick - by Landon @ Korf Ford

    No need for an F-250 - the Maverick is perfectly sized for my needs and hauling/towing ability. The 42.7 mpg average over 27k miles is definitely a bonus.




Top