First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how many others October order got kicked. My July 1st build went to August 1st and now August 15th. I won’t see it tell September if I’m lucky. Wish I could have just got a 2023.
Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The group I really don’t want to be in would be the ‘22s that are built in October and delivered in November, just as the ‘23s start to show up. Right now I’d be happy with a September ‘22 delivery or getting rolled to ‘23.

I do wonder whether the late produced model ‘22s might have some of the mechanical fixes that Ford implements for the 2023.

MB_NLD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
Still no movement on my order (Oct 2nd, see signature) and I'm still a priority 10 according to the Ford chat, while they also confirmed multiple times that everything is okay with my order. Anyone here that's in the same boat? I'm in southeast Louisiana, I'm especially curious to similar orders in the south of the US

OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious why or what makes an order P2. I'm Oct 24 Lariat Lux with everything and am P2 since a month ago.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious why or what makes an order P2. I'm Oct 24 Lariat Lux with everything and am P2 since a month ago.
Dealerships can only move the priority to as low as 10. When the regional manager wants the order considered for scheduling of a production date, they can move it as low as 2. However, there are many orders that have been at priority 2 for months without getting scheduled, either due to constraints, or because some other order got that slot first.

Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Still no movement on my order (Oct 2nd, see signature) and I'm still a priority 10 according to the Ford chat, while they also confirmed multiple times that everything is okay with my order. Anyone here that's in the same boat? I'm in southeast Louisiana, I'm especially curious to similar orders in the south of the US
They won’t give me a priority code. I asked a few times and they said my dealer has that information. I finally quit asking and I’m not sure the code matters much at this point anyway. My dealership hasn’t cared enough to reach out at all. I’m a couple of states over from you, definitely considered the South.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They won’t give me a priority code. I asked a few times and they said my dealer has that information. I finally quit asking and I’m not sure the code matters much at this point anyway. My dealership hasn’t cared enough to reach out at all. I’m a couple of states over from you, definitely considered the South.
The Ford chat representatives now consistently provide the priority code when asked. The phone representatives won’t, in my experience.

In the chat, it seems to help so say “The last time I checked I was priority code 19, can you let me know if there has been any change?”

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
I chatted with Ford today and at first they wouldn't give me a priority code. I asked again stating that in the past they would do so, and they told me the priority code. The order is priority Code 10. From what I have been reading, the Mav's should be at Priority Code 2 by now, and if not, then the dealer didn't put the order in the system. I have been trying to reach out to my dealer since last week and they stopped responding to me after I requested the ROVP, making me think they didn't do it. This is from my dealer in Souther California.

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any hybrids getting any ford emails this week?

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.

I ordered 10/21 and just got a VIN today 06/22 after calling customer service. No email was received. Does anyone know the typical wait from VIN to build?

Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 10/21 and just got a VIN today 06/22 after calling customer service. No email was received. Does anyone know the typical wait from VIN to build?
Did they provide a scheduled build week?

Mini One-Fiddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Wildtrak. '23 Maverick XLT BAP Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But you are not a hybrid, correct?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mzwhiz21

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine took a little over a month from VIN date until arrived at dealer. I’m sure it can vary depending on rail availability and truckers

papak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a Lariat Lux/CP360 Hybrid on 10/13/21. Just the routine apologies from Ford since. The dealer says I should be in the next batch based on their experience so far. Yea, sure...
The dealer (South Bay Ford, Hawthorne, CA) called me yesterday. They said that I am now a priority 2. At the pace their orders are moving, they estimate that my order with go into production in the second half of August. The salesman said the the biggest hassle from their end is the shipping delays. This dealership took 168 orders, the most in Southern California.
Sponsored