First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is what I'm wondering too. With the way the gas prices are going, they are going to sell out of '23 hybrid model in a week.
Compounding the matter, in addition to the Hybrid constraints, any rolled-over orders with other constrained parts (Lux, CP-360, etc.) may still be delayed when the MY23 cycle begins, which could in turn mean that newly ordered XL Hybrids still get built prior to rolled-over MY22 XLT Lux Hybrids.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™d say the October orders are officially screwed.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™d say the October orders are officially screwed.
On the bright side mayyyyyyybe, Ford will have officially replaced the faulty ground harness segment and patched some of the known software bugs by the time they build our (MY23) iterations?

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The lack of scheduling (again) this week is bad enough, but itā€™s crazy to see some basic builds like this pushed back to the end of August. The hybrid must really be constrained. Iā€™m starting to mentally prepare for a ā€˜23, in probably December(?) at the earliest if Iā€™m close to the front the line.
@fordvideoguy was able to confirm an issue with the hybrid battery, hence all the scheduling coming to a halt as well as hybrid build dates being pushed out.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy was able to confirm an issue with the hybrid battery, hence all the scheduling coming to a halt as well as hybrid build dates being pushed out.
Yep, the bummer is that this issue will probably not have magically resolved itself when the '23s start rolling off the line in October.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made my weekly ā€œ torture myselfā€ call this morning. Still no build date or vin. Just a plain Velocity Blue xl hybrid with only a drop in bedliner. There are probably guys on this site that could have built their own in less time. Eight months, just pathetic.

Bear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus & Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just finished chatting with Ford regarding my hybrid Maverick (copilot, lux & rear window) that was ordered back in Oct 13 :

"I see that your Maverick is In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. Your VIN will be generated and sent to you once your order moves into Production"

The next time I chat with them and I get the same reply I will ask them if they know when it will be moved into production. I'll just keep waiting like the rest of us....may be it will be a 2023???

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no point in pestering Ford chat agents on weeks where there is no scheduling (assuming youā€™re unscheduled).

Falcon01

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Compounding the matter, in addition to the Hybrid constraints, any rolled-over orders with other constrained parts (Lux, CP-360, etc.) may still be delayed when the MY23 cycle begins, which could in turn mean that newly ordered XL Hybrids still get built prior to rolled-over MY22 XLT Lux Hybrids.
Hell, I just want my Oct 2021 Ordered Cactus Gray XL with Hitch, Inverter and Spare to be built already. If this is anything like the Bronco's there will be the same builds as us that are new orders that will get built sooner.

At this rate, looks like I will only be getting 1 of the 2 Ford's I ordered. I'll have to pick something else up as I have a lease up in July, and can only extend it out to September or October.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is now 8/1 .......
6/13 to 6/20 to 6/28 build day to week of 8/1
Why would they even try to schedule so many in June if they could not build.....
Almost tempted to add some constraints and push it to my23
I am wondering also if i should add back the lux package i took off months ago on.my xlt hybrid. I am pri02 no vin with oct 23 order date

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am wondering also if i should add back the lux package i took off months ago on.my xlt hybrid. I am pri02 no vin with oct 23 order date
Pretty sure you can no longer add Lux package, at least for this model year.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah Iā€™m screwed for sure. XL with hitch floor mats, and 360 will bump me to a 2023 Iā€™m sure at this point. I sold my Ridgeline trying to get a good price for it recently prior to gas prices spiking. Oh well, bus and bike it is.

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have the Lux and 360 package?
WTW /(Spartan) Mine Mav. is now in nowhere land /No VIN / Ordered on September 13 / CC / Hybrid / Lariat /360 /Lux / FE / Mud Flaps / ?

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how many others October order got kicked. My July 1st build went to August 1st and now August 15th. I wonā€™t see it tell September if Iā€™m lucky. Wish I could have just got a 2023.
Sponsored