Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks!

I am waiting for my paperwork, I did receive a email from Ford so I'm good there.

I ordered from Long McArthur so I know I should be g2g. I just want to verify since the order banks are closing this week. I believe they said they are emailing the paperwork out this week due to them focusing on placing orders the last couple of days (they placed over 600 orders in three days)
Can't go wrong dealing with Tim Bartz and his team 2 Long McArthur Ford.
Sponsored

DrewMackin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Everglades
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a good experience with HELFMAN on the 16th too. All over the phone/email. No fuss. $500 deposit though.
Great to hear and I had the same easy experience for the order. Was a bummer about the $500 deposit but they assured me it was fully refundable if I changed my mind. Another member on here purchased through them and said it was easy and no surprises from start to finish. Most importantly, they honor MSRP pricing, and X-plan which is what I'll be using.

Reactions: HTX

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine on 9/15 at 4pm, received my Ford confirmation on 9/17, probably because my order was not actually submitted until 9/16 by my dealer Ordered a XLT Hybrid, Area 51, CoPilot 360, rear window, trailer hitch. This was my first retail order for any vehicle I have ever owned. Now just crossing my fingers🤞🏻

Reactions: HTX

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did it and it was painless.

Got an email from my dealer with the Order guide that had all the trims/options/colors/packages etc.
I emailed back my info and copy of DL. and received zero deposit and guaranteed MSRP in writing.

Wait time is 10-12 months.
XL + copilot360 + rear sliding window - cactus gray
Dealer is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego just in case someone from SD is reading this.

Follow this thread if you're ordering in Sept and keep us update on your order! :)
I am in Encinitas and on 9/15/22 at close to midnight Encinitas Ford was able to order a 2023 hybrid Lariat, sunroof, co-pilot 360, hitch. I received my FOMOCO order email confirmation on 9/16/22. I intend to have the spray-in bedliner added locally and purchase mud tray floor mats as a Ford accessory. I will get my "order summary form" on Monday. No deposit required and the price will be sticker at the time of manufacture plus mandatory government doc fees and tax.

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my third vehicle from Sheehy since 2018. From what I have seen their prices are usually lower than what I see in my local area of Tidewater, VA. Over the last few months as I was deciding on ordering a MY23 I talked with Lisa Johnson (Ashland dealership). She has been great to work with and responds to questions whether live, voicemail or email. My son ordered an MY23 also and she placed both orders at the same time and was told we should see a confirmation email by Monday. We both received it on Sunday. So far it is a pleasure and it is going very smoothly. As far as the MY23 order I was priced out at Invoice without any MARKUPS! Can't ask for anymore than that in todays market.

Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
me too. Morning of Sept 16 my confirmation email from ford arrived.

EddieC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66Mustang,86Taurus,05MINI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did it and it was painless.

Got an email from my dealer with the Order guide that had all the trims/options/colors/packages etc.
I emailed back my info and copy of DL. and received zero deposit and guaranteed MSRP in writing.

Wait time is 10-12 months.
XL + copilot360 + rear sliding window - cactus gray
Dealer is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego just in case someone from SD is reading this.

Follow this thread if you're ordering in Sept and keep us update on your order! :)
Ordered hybrid XL 9/15, minimal options: hitch receiver, some mats. Ford confirmed the order 9/16. I expect to get it by Christmas (not this Christmas. Maybe next Christmas).:rolleyes:

BradGroux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
msft.expert
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 09-16, Cactus Gray XLT Hybrid + Tow Bar + Tailgate Lock. I received my email a few hours after my in-person order. I highly recommend David Waters at McRee Ford (details in signature).

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine on 9/15 at 4pm, received my Ford confirmation on 9/17, probably because my order was not actually submitted until 9/16 by my dealer Ordered a XLT Hybrid, Area 51, CoPilot 360, rear window, trailer hitch. This was my first retail order for any vehicle I have ever owned. Now just crossing my fingers🤞🏻
Managed to get mine moved up to a priority 10, so I will wait to see if that helps!

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT atlas blue ordered 09-19 Luxury package..will buy all weather mats from dealer when it arrives...said 6 to 8 mths. did it all online no driving in...$500 deposit refundable or applied to purchase price so easy...production code 12..

Sponsored

iowaS10

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy S10, 2015 Chevy Sonic, 2024 Chevy Trax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on 9/19 from Deery Brothers Ford; XLT Lux Hybrid w CP360, sliding window, and mats. We'll see if it ever gets built. I am OK either way.

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my tracking number and confirmation from Ford. My priority status is now 17 for a 23 EB Lariat, Luxury, off road, 4k tow, copilot 360 +(assistance), spray in bed liner, and remote start. There is hope

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United 20220926_135137

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United 20220926_135021

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my tracking number and confirmation from Ford. My priority status is now 17 for a 23 EB Lariat, Luxury, off road, 4k tow, copilot 360 +(assistance), spray in bed liner, and remote start. There is hope

20220926_135021.jpg
did you dealer or Ford send this information to you?

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should I be asking my dealer for my COVP status? I already contacted Ford and was told that my order was in "order processing"

Sandy Ego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Should I be asking my dealer for my COVP status? I already contacted Ford and was told that my order was in "order processing"
I don't think it's necessary. It has been confirmed that Ford does not require COVP this time around, so some dealers may have skipped that part altogether. I think if Ford confirms that your order is in processing, you're good.
Sponsored