United Road

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Does anyone know the definition of " Inactive" according to the motor carrier United Road ?
I sort of found my Maverick, but when I enter the VIN, it says that my truck"s status is listed as Inactive.
Any ideas ? Thanks.
Sponsored

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was showing Inactive for a while as well, I think it’s just waiting to get batched into a load for the carrier. Mine is finally showing a status of Pending Pickup so I am hoping I see it soon. It was inactive for almost 3 weeks in New Castle, Delaware only 100 miles away.

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was showing Inactive for a while as well, I think it’s just waiting to get batched into a load for the carrier. Mine is finally showing a status of Pending Pickup so I am hoping I see it soon. It was inactive for almost 3 weeks in New Castle, Delaware only 100 miles away.
I've been pending pickup status in the chicago heights yard since just before xmas. Trucking is crippled from covid so it's just a matter of luck at this point

OP
OP

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
I've been pending pickup status in the chicago heights yard since just before xmas. Trucking is crippled from covid so it's just a matter of luck at this point
The dealer had me get financing this week. Says it's coming soon. My first payment is in early February. Our Maverick is only 80 miles away.

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, best of luck to you on the final delivery! Mine spent almost 4 weeks in Illinois waiting for the train to come east.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty sure inactive is it’s still on the train and hasn’t reached the rail yard where United takes over to truck it to your dealership.

Pending Pickup is once it makes it to the rail yard and waiting for United to pick it up.

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, best of luck to you on the final delivery! Mine spent almost 4 weeks in Illinois waiting for the train to come east.
Thanks. Still got one more day to make the 1/10 eta lol

OP
OP

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
The only reason that I think that the truck is 80 miles away is that the vehicle carrier has my Vin number in their system.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Inactive means United Road doesn't have it at the yard yet. When it get off the train it will go to pending pickup then picked up then inroute

Nathan

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Fusion, Hybrid Fusion, Mustang GT, Miata
Your mileage may very, but my truck made it to the Chicago Heights yard on December 23rd and was delivered to the dealership in central Indiana yesterday (16 days). There were two other vehicles on the carrier for the dealer, one had been waiting a week longer and one a week less.

Sponsored

GodFatherofTech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is United Road another option like palsapp? In Texas, which one would pick up?

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know the definition of " Inactive" according to the motor carrier United Road ?
I sort of found my Maverick, but when I enter the VIN, it says that my truck"s status is listed as Inactive.
Any ideas ? Thanks.
Bayview boy, how were you able to create an account for United Road or is there another way to get the vehicle info?

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bayview boy, how were you able to create an account for United Road or is there another way to get the vehicle info?
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Go to the link, enter your VIN, do the CAPTCHA thing, and subscribe.

After you hit subscribe register your email and wait for an email a couple minutes later on how to register.

OP
OP

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
All I did was to go to the website you attached, looked in the far right upper corner and logged into where it says OVISS. Of course, you have to give them your email address, then look for a sent email, verify and change the temporary password. Thats it.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Go to the link, enter your VIN, do the CAPTCHA thing, and subscribe.

After you hit subscribe register your email and wait for an email a couple minutes later on how to register.
All I did was to go to the website you attached, looked in the far right upper corner and logged into where it says OVISS. Of course, you have to give them your email address, then look for a sent email, verify and change the temporary password. Thats it.
I think United Road changed their site because these options are no longer available. At least they weren't for me when I checked a few minutes ago. This is all is shows now and the ability to subscribe or register under OVISS is gone.

Ford Maverick United Road United Road
Sponsored