Sponsored

- 23MY - September Orders United

CA NATIVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I did it and it was painless.

Got an email from my dealer with the Order guide that had all the trims/options/colors/packages etc.
I emailed back my info and copy of DL. and received zero deposit and guaranteed MSRP in writing.

Wait time is 10-12 months.
XL + copilot360 + rear sliding window - cactus gray
Dealer is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego just in case someone from SD is reading this.

Follow this thread if you're ordering in Sept and keep us update on your order! :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my order in today as well for a XLT FX4, no other options/packages, in Hot Pepper Red. No deposit required, guaranteed MSRP, no fuss. Looking at 6-8+ months for delivery. Did business with Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle.

Received the confirmation email from Ford 45 minutes after the dealer visit. Now the waiting begins…

Last edited:

InfoSports

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius, 2024 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine today at Gosch Ford in Temecula, CA. I knew the options I wanted and they did not require a deposit. Went in at 3:30 and was out of there by 3:45. Got confirmation from Ford at 3:48. Pricing was the MSRP which by my calculation is up about 10% from the base when Maverick was first announced. So not too bad. Was expecting a bigger price increase.

Ordered the base XL Hybrid with only the basic trailer hitch and the hard case bed liner.

Excited to finally be able to order one. Tried last year in December but dealer said I was two days late in getting my order in. Happy now after 9 months to finally be able to order one.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

By the looks of it, everyone who wants one will be a September order because they will be closing them before October.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer is saying I need to provide my SSN because Ford wants to make sure the person ordering is real. Has that been your guys' experience? I practically filled out the credit app but they say they're not going to submit.

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered 9/17 10:52am, Received conf. email 11:05am. MSRP, No fees out door.
Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United 6189EC88-9EC9-4179-BD53-6CB49E36E753

Last edited:

CTFocusST

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer is saying I need to provide my SSN because Ford wants to make sure the person ordering is real. Has that been your guys' experience? I practically filled out the credit app but they say they're not going to submit.
You shouldn't need to provide SSN to place an order. All I had to provide was drivers license. It might be needed for credit but my dealer said that wouldn't be done until delivery

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Confirmed via email today - Sheehy of Ashland, VA

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on 9/15 but had to wait until 9 AM on 9/16 for order entry to be accepted
Received confirmed email 10:29 PM on 9/16
MSRP with X-Plan discount. $150 Doc Fee and no other unexpected fees or surcharges

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United Your Order Has Been Confirmed #1.JPG

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United Your Order Has Been Confirmed #2.JPG

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United MY23 Cropped DORA.JPG

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United MY23 Cropped Buyers Order.JPG

Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
By the looks of it, everyone who wants one will be a September order because they will be closing them before October.
Then we’ll just to create sub-threads: Sept 15 orders unite!, Sept 16…. etc, etc,

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order in September 16 and confirmed via Ford chat on 9/18. Thinking my dealership declined to include my email.

Atlas Blue Lariat Luxury Ecoboost AWD with 4K tow package. Black wheels and 360-Assist. Also floor liners. I plan to get the bed Line-X sprayed after I get it and then get a hard folding cover.

I had an out-the-door price on the 16th with no dealer fees. Just tax and title and a $750 rebate for something.

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United 1663543154605

Last edited:

DrewMackin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Everglades
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed an order for a Lariat Hybrid with Helfman Ford in Houston on the 16th and received the Ford email the same day. Originally placed an order July 2021 and ended up canceling due to the wait on the Hybrid (big time regret cancelling - whoops!)

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine today at Gosch Ford in Temecula, CA. I knew the options I wanted and they did not require a deposit. Went in at 3:30 and was out of there by 3:45. Got confirmation from Ford at 3:48. Pricing was the MSRP which by my calculation is up about 10% from the base when Maverick was first announced. So not too bad. Was expecting a bigger price increase.

Ordered the base XL Hybrid with only the basic trailer hitch and the hard case bed liner.

Excited to finally be able to order one. Tried last year in December but dealer said I was two days late in getting my order in. Happy now after 9 months to finally be able to order one.
I'd remove the hard bedliner. Then with your Ford points around $210 order it from your dealer or https://accessories.ford.com/ Especially since sometimes they have a promo code. Got 20%off last July on the bed extender. Wanted the extra wiggle room when a 5 foot bucket is dumping mulch or top soil in. Will use a tarp under and over for easy cleanup.

The big thing is you don't want to slow down your order from being selected for production.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd remove the hard bedliner. Then with your Ford points around $210 order it from your dealer or https://accessories.ford.com/ Especially since sometimes they have a promo code. Got 20%off last July on the bed extender. Wanted the extra wiggle room when a 5 foot bucket is dumping mulch or top soil in. Will use a tarp under and over for easy cleanup.

The big thing is you don't want to slow down your order from being selected for production.
Thanks for the tip, but price compare. Right now, the floor mats are cheaper having the factory toss them into the truck than it would be via the store afterwards.

Given I could order it today, I doubt it'll be a constraint. They will likely just have one shipped to the dealer separate from the truck.
Sponsored