First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think it's necessary. It has been confirmed that Ford does not require COVP this time around, so some dealers may have skipped that part altogether. I think if Ford confirms that your order is in processing, you're good
(y)
Sponsored

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did it and it was painless.

Got an email from my dealer with the Order guide that had all the trims/options/colors/packages etc.
I emailed back my info and copy of DL. and received zero deposit and guaranteed MSRP in writing.

Wait time is 10-12 months.
XL + copilot360 + rear sliding window - cactus gray
Dealer is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego just in case someone from SD is reading this.

Follow this thread if you're ordering in Sept and keep us update on your order! :)
Got the same thing as you. I ordered a Lariat because I thought I might like a step up from the XLT that I don't have. I got converted to a '23 last Tuesday so I'm doubley in the dark. I was thinking I'll drive the XLT and upgrade if I feel like it. So. I hope I don't get the two together at the same time. I supposedly have priority with my converted '22. Taking bets.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Got an email from my dealer with the Order guide that had all the trims/options/colors/packages etc.
I emailed back my info and copy of DL. and received zero deposit and guaranteed MSRP in writing.

Dealer is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego just in case someone from SD is reading this.

Follow this thread if you're ordering in Sept and keep us update on your order! :)
Congratulations on your order. You didn't say if you ordered a hybrid or 2.0 EB. Similar to you, I ordered a'23 Maverick Lariat hybrid from my local dealer, Encinitas Ford. They qoted the same wait 10-12 months for my order with a "19" priority. They even said it may not get produced in '23 and would be a '24. So I used the $$$ to purchase an in-stock Mav 2.0 EB [Fritts Ford Riverside CA had one equipped the way I wanted] and so far I love it. I can decide to take the hybrid when it comes or not, they did not take a deposit and there is no cost to me if I reject it.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I placed my order 9/17/22 for a 2023. It rolled over to a 2024 which is in production as of 10/23/23 and I have a window sticker.

turinswift

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Atlas Blue Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 20 SEP 2022, took delivery 14 OCT 2023!

XLT, Atlas Blue, Hybrid
Sponsored