First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got the confirmation email from Ford last night around 10 PM on my MY22 rollover order. So I officially went from an Oct 26, 2021 order to a Sept 19, 2022 order. Iconic silver hybrid lariat lux with cp360. The waiting continues. Now at 11 months and counting.
Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally got the confirmation email from Ford last night around 10 PM on my MY22 rollover order. So I officially went from an Oct 26, 2021 order to a Sept 19, 2022 order. Iconic silver hybrid lariat lux with cp360. The waiting continues. Now at 11 months and counting.
Make sure your dealer inputs your order in WBDO as priority code 10 as they're supposed to be doing for MY22 rollovers.

Rlb080

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Make sure your dealer inputs your order in WBDO as priority code 10 as they're supposed to be doing for MY22 rollovers.
Will do. He promised to do that. Right now I'm waiting on the build preview sheet to sign for the COVP process. That will have the priority on it.

erikdev

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Elantra GT, 2015 Honda Civic
I ordered an XLT Friday the 16th, but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet. My salesperson told me that he verified the order was in and that Ford has had some delays getting out the confirmation emails. I hope he's right since the order banks will be closing today from what I read.

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered by phone/email with my dealer on Friday the 17th. Nothing showed up over the weekend, so I talked to him on Monday morning and he said mine and all the other Mav orders were getting input later on Monday afternoon. Sure enough, I got the preview sheet by email at 5:15, followed by the Ford confirmation email at 5:30. Not sure why they held off on ordering, but I suspect they were putting through the 22 carryovers first.

Carbonized Gray XL hybrid with 400W inverter, bed mat and a hitch. :)

Sponsored

Rlb080

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The reason my dealer did not put my roll over order in sooner is they where waiting for my MY22 order to "balance out". Once it did they converted it to a MY23 order using my MY22 order number. It was input at priority 10, so I'm good there. I signed the build sheet and gave the rep a copy of driver license. Now awaiting for the COVP/ROVP approval email from Ford. It is not sent to customer, only to the dealer. Dealer will forward it to me. This could take several days due to MY23 order frenzy. The next thing I need to check is whether the personal offer still shows up on my order. I obtained the personal offer certificate number before ordering the MY23. It's basically a sequence of numbers of letters that contains the Sales code, followed by 22, followed by order number, followed by 11. I've read on other threads that folks are having trouble with the offer disappearing from their orders once it is converted to a MY23.

23MAVLariatAWD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RECEIVED '23 Hybrid Lariat Mav Oxford White BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered by phone/email with my dealer on Friday the 17th. Nothing showed up over the weekend, so I talked to him on Monday morning and he said mine and all the other Mav orders were getting input later on Monday afternoon. Sure enough, I got the preview sheet by email at 5:15, followed by the Ford confirmation email at 5:30. Not sure why they held off on ordering, but I suspect they were putting through the 22 carryovers first.

Carbonized Gray XL hybrid with 400W inverter, bed mat and a hitch. :)
Btw if you call Ford Cust SVC # they can tell you the date your 'preview order' was entered into the system- just have your sales code & order code info ready-

burger_time

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's mine:

2023 Maverick LARIAT Front-Wheel Drive:​
  • 2.5L Hybrid Engine
  • Automatic Continuously Variable Transmission
  • Area 51
  • Desert Brown ActiveX Trimmed Bucket Front-Seats
  • 18" Bright Aluminum Wheels
  • Lariat Package
  • Lariat Luxury Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Package

It took a couple days after placing the order at the dealership for the email to come through. Ordered Saturday afternoon and the confirmation email finally came through late Monday night. The salesman said there was some 3-letter acronym his boss had to do on Monday for the orders they got over the weekend :ROFLMAO:. I got a little nervous after I heard Tuesday was the last day for hybrids but I was able to use chat to have them confirm that they got my order. All good.

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2023 XL Hybrid, hitch, spare, SIBL, Area 51

Snowdog in Florida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been stalking a Maverick for the past year and my order was confirmed on the 17th

2023 Lariat Lux, Co-Pilot 360, Co-Pilot Assist, spray in liner. Wanted to make sure I added all the constrained options.... I guess I'm looking at MY24.....

Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been stalking a Maverick for the past year and my order was confirmed on the 17th

2023 Lariat Lux, Co-Pilot 360, Co-Pilot Assist, spray in liner. Wanted to make sure I added all the constrained options.... I guess I'm looking at MY24.....
Welcome aboard! After missing the lottery last year to get my trucklet built. I decided today to remove the spray-in bedliner to only leave a single constraint (the Lux package) as the only hurtle to get over. I figure that a Line-X aftermarket bed will work fine for me, if I can just get the vehicle built. :D

futuremavowner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been watching it since it was announced last year. Driven very fuel efficient compact and mid size cars all my life, never been more excited about a vehicle and its versatility! Hope I get mine!

Placed an order for a 23 on 9/16 for:

Hybrid
Lariat
Carbonized Gray
Lux Package
360 Co-Pilot
360 Co-Pilot Assist
Moonroof
Remote Start

I'll add spray in liner, bed cover, hood and tailgate assists, 3D Floor mats, short antenna replacement, some goodies for the dash cubby and everything else after delivery.

Brown0

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been watching it since it was announced last year. Driven very fuel efficient compact and mid size cars all my life, never been more excited about a vehicle and its versatility! Hope I get mine!

Placed an order for a 23 on 9/16 for:

Hybrid
Lariat
Carbonized Gray
Lux Package
360 Co-Pilot
360 Co-Pilot Assist
Moonroof
Remote Start

I'll add spray in liner, bed cover, hood and tailgate assists, 3D Floor mats, some goodies for the dash cubby and everything else after delivery.
Identical to mine apart from color. Happy Waiting 🍻

AURktman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-X
Engine
Undecided
Order went in 9/16, XLT hybrid, A51 blue with Lux package.