First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contacted Ford CS chat a few minutes ago. The agent informed me that my build week is now October 10. I am glad that I didn't consider forcing a rollover to a 2023 because I really want the Velocity Blue. I'm curious what they're going to do when my build ends up on the line with the 23s. So crazy!
Sponsored

shurmanter

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found on my order is now build week 11/7. I do have a VIN, so I'm a 22, but they are pushing it close. I wonder if it ends up moving again or what will happen.

Gulfcoast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All this priority code talk...my 2022 order with a priority code 10 did not get built...so I do not have any faith that my 2023 order with priority code 10 will get built. My dealer has 23 allocations for the 2023 model year with 12 rollover orders. I'm waiting to see if Ford does something internally to move unfulfilled 2022 orders to the front of the line. If not, I'll either keep my Tacoma, purchase a Santa Cruz, Ridgeline or a Gladiator... I'm now actively researching all the above and keeping my eyes open for one that is fairly priced (yea right...)!

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
NOV HYBRID ORDERS UNITE! I was assigned a VIN and Production week of 9/5 today!!! LFG!!!!

11/2 Confirmed Order date; Lariat Lux Hybrid No Sunroof

Welp, no window sticker today. So i asked for an update via chat. My build date has been pushed back to 10/3/22. I'm telling you, some people with VIN's arent going to get 22's. Not sure how this will be resolved.
Todays update...pushed back again. Now a 10/17 Build week. Sucks. Ford is cutting it close.

kpomeraning

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav on order, '17 Focus, '16 Focus, '09 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If it's ever built, our 22 (now 23 Maverick) would be the 7th Ford in a row that we've purchased. Should they not manage to complete that build, our streak will stop at 6. It'll then be time to move on and order a Nissan Frontier or Toyota. Ford should pay attention and realize that brand loyalty isn't a one-way street.

Sponsored

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a broken man! My build week of end of Sept, and then 9/29 build date has been steady for over a month; and I have been ordering accessories. However, I called Ford customer service this morning, and was told I now have a build week of Oct 31! ( Ordered 11/1/21: V blu Hybrid XLT, CP360, hitch, mats) No email from Ford.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I'm just a worry wort, but I wonder if those of us on the end of the MY22 line, even with a VIN, don't get a call from the dealership saying Ford can't make your Maverick, your order has been cancelled.

OP
OP
mktmgrjrm

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think issuance of the VIN # is controlled by the government - not sure of that, so correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case, I would think that FORD would run afoul of some regulatory requirement if they don't build it after the VIN # has been issued. At least I hope that's the case!! My Mav is scheduled for the week of 10/31.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I had a dollar for every time I typed "if you have a VIN, you're getting a MY22" I could pay for my hybrid Lariat Lux in cash and have money leftover.

The VIN is coded to the year.

Per Ford themselves - they issue a VIN only when they have secured all parts needed.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"if you have a VIN, you're getting a MY22"

Per Ford themselves - they issue a VIN only when they have secured all parts needed.
And we know everything Ford tells us is true. /s Like when they told us other than constraints, they will build the Mavericks by order date.

Sponsored

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a broken man! My build week of end of Sept, and then 9/29 build date has been steady for over a month; and I have been ordering accessories. However, I called Ford customer service this morning, and was told I now have a build week of Oct 31! ( Ordered 11/1/21: V blu Hybrid XLT, CP360, hitch, mats) No email from Ford.
And it could change again! Hang in there. You are luckier than most in that you ARE getting one! More time for more accessories :)

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And it could change again! Hang in there. You are luckier than most in that you ARE getting one! More time for more accessories :)
I quit calling Ford. I count on my sales rep to update me. I have my VIN and a scheduled build date from Ford ( the week of September 26, 2022) but so far cannot access any data on my Ford account.

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
NOV HYBRID ORDERS UNITE! I was assigned a VIN and Production week of 9/5 today!!! LFG!!!!

11/2 Confirmed Order date; Lariat Lux Hybrid No Sunroof

Welp, no window sticker today. So i asked for an update via chat. My build date has been pushed back to 10/3/22. I'm telling you, some people with VIN's arent going to get 22's. Not sure how this will be resolved.
Todays update...pushed back again. Now a 10/17 Build week. Sucks. Ford is cutting it close.
And this am I receive an EMAIL from Ford indicating a build date of 10/24. Since I am getting an email I am hoping this is the last date and it really gets built.
Sponsored