First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
Called the Ford new vehicle support number yesterday and was told Thursday 9/1 was the last day of scheduling. Which makes my lariat 51 with 360 and lux. Package confirmed 11/8 a definite 23. I guess the only positive is it got moved to a priority 2. I will definitely be paying close attention about the process of converting the order over to a 23.
Sponsored

Mac.dog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Confirmed order 11/13, Cactus Grey XLT. Chated with CS. No VIN but moved to Priority Code 02. Resigned to being rolled over to my23.

Bandit1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
11/4 order date, XLT hybrid with tow hitch, confirmed with chat a 10/17 build date with vin, couldn't believe it when they responded with the vin. Now will it actually be built the 17th, IDK

OP
OP
mktmgrjrm

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All you November order folks - don't give up hope!! Just called FORD marketing to do the 'every couple of weeks' check on my order, expecting to get the same 'nothing happening' response. Was completely surprised that the rep had a VIN# for me, with a production week of 10/17. My order was placed on the last possible day for a hybrid order - November 15th. Lariat Luxury Pkg with CoPilot 360. WhoooHooo!!
After getting the above info from Maverick marketing, I asked my dealer to confirm that they could see the order (VIN # and build week). I wanted primarily to let them know that I know the Mav is scheduled to prevent any shenanigans (I'm generally a conspiracy theorist). Took them four days, but my sales guy finally confirmed that the Mav is scheduled - however, he told me week of 10/24, so looks like I've already been pushed back a week from the original info I got from FORD. Hope it doesn't get pushed too much more - would like to have it before Christmas!! Already bought a tonneau cover and a winter wheel/tire set. Just need a truck to put them on!

Deleted member 4137

Are there any November Maverick Hybrid with 360 orders getting scheduled this month? I ordered on November 10, 2021 still unscheduled clean and priority 2. Just sick of waiting and no information from Ford.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mktmgrjrm

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are there any November Maverick Hybrid with 360 orders getting scheduled this month? I ordered on November 10, 2021 still unscheduled clean and priority 2. Just sick of waiting and no information from Ford.
Have you contacted FORD marketing? There won't be any emails until you get a scheduled DAY. I called last Friday (as I've done every few weeks) just to see if there had been any progress - got a VIN # and production week. My order went in on November 15th for a Lariat Lux Pkg with CoPilot 360.

Deleted member 4137

Thank You, I have not called in a while, I will tomorrow, what can I loose, maybe I get scheduled.

Mayhem

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 & 2023 Maverick Lariats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good news for me. Have 11/09/21 order date for Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 360, sunroof, hitch, 400W inverter, no Lux, in Cyber Orange. I removed other constraints months ago. Got VIN last week from CS and a build week 11/7. Got email today with built week 09/26 and CS says built date will be 09/28. Happy surprise.

JG307

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called in today and I got a VIN! Can't quite believe it. Was excited about switching to Avalanche Grey but I guess it's worth not hassling with the reorder process.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found out that my Maverick is going to be built on Oct. 31. Order was placed on Nov. 12. VIN 3F.........B12440

Sponsored

Yvonne Federowicz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Yvonne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT ordered 11/21; Subaru XTrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
11/3/21 order for a hybrid XLT with some goodies including a hitch, full spare, inverter, hard rolling tonneau, and a chocolate on the pillow.

I just called Ford and thought they might be putting a little more effort into customer service re. these orders. My order hasn't budged in status, no VIN or anything.

The Ford person said that next week an email should be coming out with instructions on how folks who are getting bumped to 2023 should go about things. He thought likely I'd be in that group but wasn't 100% positive. He thought we should be able to make some detail changes but that was unclear.

I've run out of fingers to cross but here's hoping.

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received an email from Ford today confirming I am at step 2; "in Production" with a build week of Sept 26. This is the same info I had from chat 4 weeks ago, which has never showed on the tracking app, until now. However I had called Customer Service about 11 AM and was told I have a build day of Sept 29! I sent an email to my dealer to ask what he sees, but I may not hear til Monday. Is the info sent by Ford in emails really that far behind?

shurmanter

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
11/15 hybrid xl with 360 with a VIN and build week of 10/31 and “estimated completion of 12/2”

Deleted member 4137

Congratulations at least someone is getting built, maybe me next!!! Still Hoping.

IconicPSD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma TRD - 21 Bronco Sport - 23 Mav Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid xl with hitch iconic silver ordered 11/1/2021. Just called ford cs this morning and finally have Vin. Build week Oct 3rd
Eta Nov 2-8
Sponsored