Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No need to think a "build date" means anything. Mine has been built since January and I've been emailed by Ford to expect delivery in May.
IhRlWF0.jpg

Ford just wants to keep me Satisfied, so I got that going for me.
vzSwV2j.jpg
This probably means I don't see mine until the 1 year anniversary of me placing my order.
Sponsored

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It matters to the mind, but it doesn't matter to the plant. They are already scheduled 2 months out. They could go a month without scheduling and still be a month ahead of production.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Just because they're not scheduling doesn't mean they're skipping a production week. You just find out a week later whether your truck is getting scheduled or not. This is no big deal.... everyone can start panicking and complaining when it's posted that it's a cleanup week or the plant closes down.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another Vincent discount offer through 4/4/22, but no production, so at this rate, they will pay me to take a vehicle in 2028? [but none available]
I got the same

Sponsored

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is insanely frustrating. Starting to feel like I will never see my truck.
I haven't ordered one yet. And I'm happy I didn't. I found out about the Maverick after Ford shut down ordering. Based on what I'm reading in these posts, I'm starting to think buying a new car right now or in 2023 is more work and frustrating than it's worth. Maybe 2024 will be better. I should be able to get another 30K-45K on my 2002 4runner that has 295,000 miles on it.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate to break it to ya, but being at Priority 2 doesn't mean anything if your dealership doesn't allocations. Myself and many other members have spent weeks, even months at P2 with no build date. So not trying to rain on your parade, just try to keep your hope levels in check, it could be a long and bumpy ride. Might I suggest you check out the meme thread for entertainment while you wait. 😁
My lariat was in priority code 19 the whole time. Even when it got picked to build.

Spear39

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Focus /2022 Lincoln Corsair Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate to break it to ya, but being at Priority 2 doesn't mean anything if your dealership doesn't allocations. Myself and many other members have spent weeks, even months at P2 with no build date. So not trying to rain on your parade, just try to keep your hope levels in check, it could be a long and bumpy ride. Might I suggest you check out the meme thread for entertainment while you wait. 😁
So that you are saying :
Abandon hope all ye who Order a Maverick

I figure that most who ordered who have not been scheduled will be pushed to 2023 /2024/ 2025.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Analogy overload time:

This has become a cynical Shell Game.

Mav hybrid is the Gateway Drug leading to higher spending on more profitable merchandise.

Did I use Bait & Switch yet?

Let them drive cake.
Etc, etc.

Sponsored

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order6/17 p2 since September

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My lariat was in priority code 19 the whole time. Even when it got picked to build.
Yeah, priority codes from 10 - 19 only matter in the dealership. If the dealer sets every order at 19 then it all the same.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Just great!! Well that will give me time to write to the Director of Ford Customer Experience. I need to share a few ideas with him since the New Vehicle Support Team doesn't want to talk to me.
You can sign the letter……….on behalf of the nearly 12,000 MTC members.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So that you are saying :
Abandon hope all ye who Order a Maverick

I figure that most who ordered who have not been scheduled will be pushed to 2023 /2024/ 2025.
I'm saying the ride is expected to remain turbulent until further notice, please remained seated and buckled in! 😅

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost