Not open for further replies.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
They haven't yet, but overwhelming demands points and cutting off hybrid points to at least 50k hybrid orders if not more. Maybe we are all wrong and there's only like 20k hybrid orders and they will ahve us all from June and July scheduled by the end of March but i highly doubt that. Maybe we will learn the exact number during earnings the first week of February, but doubt it.
Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
A birdy told me a few days ago that more Mavericks then Bronco Sports were being built this week. Ford has apparently prioritized the Maverick.

Oddzball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL
Supply constraints are not a valid argument from Ford anymore. They choose to prioritize later hybrid orders over those of us who ordered in June and July. They have the components for those builds, but can't be bothered to clear the backlog of June and July orders. It's all just one big joke at this point. If i see my 7/7 order before 7/7/22 great, if not doubt i'll see it till MY23.
Out of curiosity what options did you have?

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds fishy. I ordered my hybrid on 11/15 and received confirmation from Ford. I will hold them to it. Nothing from my dealer about this. If they tell me I won't get it till 11/22 it better be a my23. We are dealing with Ford...one of the worst companies for customer satisfaction!
My very first Ford experience---and i hope they are NOT as bad as I have always heard--for decades. I would LOVE to think this truck is being made by Toyota.

tmac1945

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
To what lengths will a car salesman go?
Back in the '70's, I did a stint selling cars(not very successfully). I was told an old lady showed up at our dealership in NJ. She was driving a 6 cylinder Plymouth Duster she had purchased in Texas. She asked to be scheduled to have her two additional cylinders installed. It seems her salesman in Texas had no 8 cylinders in stock so he told her she could buy the six cylinder Duster, pay for eight, then have them installed after she moved back to Jersey.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?!?!?!?!?!

Backyard-Dawg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I orederd a hybrid lariat 10/26/21 and have not heard this. Granted if I do get this email/call, or if they tell me it wll be 10/2022 before I see it, I'd hope they bump us to the 2023 model year at the same price. Otherwise, I might be looking at the 2023 Honda Ridgeline that is rumored to be a hybrid.

Kmbales

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid on order, Nissan versa hatchback
A lot of older people with vision problems often use all caps because they're larger and easier to make out for their poor vision. Desperately uncomfortable for most people to read. #ageist #okboomer #assumption

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??? I have to be honest, that was hard for my eyes to read in all caps and no punctuation so forgive me if I missed certain details...

Anyway, the most likely scenario is your dealer did not put the order in correctly and therefore they/you missed the cutoff for hybrid orders. Ford is not cancelling specific dealer orders nor are they out of hybrid engines. The majority of what they have been scheduling lately is for hybrids... They are just overwhelmed with the orders so its going to take a while.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A lot of older people with vision problems often use all caps because they're larger and easier to make out for their poor vision. Desperately uncomfortable for most people to read. #ageist #okboomer #assumption
Computers and smart phones both have accessibility options to increase font size.

You know what else is desperately uncomfortable? Using hashtags outside of Twitter/Instagram.

Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When will people understand that dealerships know less than we do when it comes to Maverick production. Take any news or rumors from a dealer with a grain of salt.

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, I’m 71 years old and I had no problem reading all caps…. Internet for you is not internet for all. Some people like CAPS.. I deal with it….
Now the reason of my post…. Bullshirt…. If you look at yesterdays posts, clearly the majority of scheduled Mavericks were Hybrids.. and most of those were lariat Lux builds…. They have the motors.. they just don’t have any business sense. The dealer here is really trying to do something $hitty…. Bad Ford
STAY SAFE! (not loud, just caring)
thank you so much man you are a nce person thanks,i am just upset i guess some of these smart "a" people on here have never had this kind of news i am sure if the shoe was on his foot he would not care about caps.

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you answered your own question. Dealer said Ford does not have hybrid motor . Tells you can switch to eco boost. Then out of the blue someone doesn’t want there hybrid truck . Then being the nice honest guys we know all car salesman are, they offer you that truck with a 5k mark up. So say you take that offer. Now they make 5k on this deal. Then mysteriously Ford has the hybrid engine back in stock . Ford builds your truck sends it to that dealer( because they accidentally forgot to cancel your original order) now they have another hybrid that they can also markup 5k. Now they make an extra 10k . Do you get where I am going with this?
yes i do thanks but i am still upset

Reactions: 999

MojoJojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid XLT
I wish! Our hybrid was In Production as of December 16th. Modules populated on 1/4. Still haven't gotten a "Built" email.
Contact your dealer and ask for a visibility report screen shot with full history. I have not gotten any emails from Ford regarding production but my truck is built and current status is "received on ramp" something like that on it, other other hand Ford tracker still shows in production for me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.