First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT in August and got word from my sales rep that it should arrive in the next two weeks! Ford's data confirms this (screenshot below)
Ford Maverick Hybrid engines "put on hold" (?) 1638898188759
Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Ford Maverick Hybrid engines "put on hold" (?) GF Maverick

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT in August and got word from my sales rep that it should arrive in the next two weeks! Ford's data confirms this (screenshot below)
1638898188759.png
Bruhhh how is yours built so fast? My order has been confirmed since Late June and still isn’t in production.. least I’ve got a vin number I guess..

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got an e-mail from Ford saying that Ford is no longer being sold in north america.

Jk, that's a lie. We don't get emails from ford in Canada.

Shelby1962

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many…
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my hybrid on 6/17, VIN assigned in September with a scheduled build of 12/20. I checked the status this morning and the build schedule has been removed. Back to square one with waiting to be assigned.

Sponsored

StarryNight

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL hybrid cactus grey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With all the variable information out there, I really appreciate this forum to help sort through facts versus opinion. A couple of useful quotes:

"In God we trust, all others must bring data" by Edward Deming.

"If we have data, let's look at the data. If all we have are opinions, let's go with mine" by Jim Barksdale. Actually, revise quote should say , "... let's go with Tim Bartz @ Long McArthur" ... OK that was an opinion, but I know I'm right :)

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's been stated by more than one source - If you placed a Hybrid order before Nov. 15th 2021 and your dealer did their paperwork right by Nov. 18th 2021. You will receive a Hybrid truck built by end of summer 2022.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my hybrid on 6/17, VIN assigned in September with a scheduled build of 12/20. I checked the status this morning and the build schedule has been removed. Back to square one with waiting to be assigned.
Reach out to your dealership for the new scheduled build week. Mine was originally 11/8 and was moved back three times and only after the first did I receive notification from Ford.
Just an FYI, when I called Ford Marketing they said to get updates on scheduling from the dealership.

briandefilippo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Esjay
I agree with others that your dealer is incorrect. If you have a hybrid on order before the cutoff, then you will be built but watch for constraints.
But I agree with Bob vo, you do not have a hybrid if you have a tow package!! You have an Ecoboost order! Talk to your dealer about this mandatory change.
My hybrid order is from Aug 9th and I do not have a VIN. This week Thursday, I hope to get a build notice!

Ilka Ilunga

First Name
MavXLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just for the heck of it, I emailed my Ford dealer salesman (who we ordered our Maverick from) about the status of our order.

Here is the specifics about our order:
Area 51 hybrid XL with spray in bedliner, full size spare and towing package.
Order confirmed by Ford on 9/2/21

Here was his email response:
" It looks like Ford put all Hybrid engines were put on hold. They are telling us 6 months to a year now on Hybrid engine Mavericks. "

Has anyone out there verified this information? Not sure my current car will last another year.
Thanks
I know that the spray-in for the bed is causing restraints during production. Which is why it was actually pulled as an option for a bit.

I haven't had any word about hybrids being put on hold but I'm in Canada.

Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would suggest that everyone here NOT rely on their local salesman for accurate information about anything. Most of them know less than you do anyway.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
It's been stated by more than one source - If you placed a Hybrid order before Nov. 15th 2021 and your dealer did their paperwork right by Nov. 18th 2021. You will receive a Hybrid truck built by end of summer 2022.
End of summer 2022, so depressing!

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for the heck of it, I emailed my Ford dealer salesman (who we ordered our Maverick from) about the status of our order.

Here is the specifics about our order:
Area 51 hybrid XL with spray in bedliner, full size spare and towing package.
Order confirmed by Ford on 9/2/21

Here was his email response:
" It looks like Ford put all Hybrid engines were put on hold. They are telling us 6 months to a year now on Hybrid engine Mavericks. "

Has anyone out there verified this information? Not sure my current car will last another year.
Thanks
Received my build email last week Thursday for week of Jan17th. Don't believe the dealer if you received the confirmation. PFFFT! Another dealer doing their best to push business away. Sorry you have to go through it.

Taco

First Name
clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Bruhhh how is yours built so fast? My order has been confirmed since Late June and still isn’t in production.. least I’ve got a vin number I guess..
I received the same notice with built date 12/01 and delivery by January 2nd, 2022. I took off my spray on bed liner when I heard it may delay the build.. I kept the specs simple with xlt, floor mats and basic hitch with iconic silver paint... I wish my stocks were doing better but the baby is coming..
Sponsored