First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want to know if you can add that bumper to any Maverick. Any guesses?
Sponsored

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interested in this tow rating speculation. If it is only 2k, as it sounds, I guess that’s a no go for me. My wife will be happy with me not upgrading 😂
no 4k tow pkg is a deal breaker for many including me.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So is this $3k package basically getting you an EB AWD XLT Lux FX4 with leather, plus the extra off road upgrades?

A 2022 XLT Lux FX4 is around $32k. So it the Tremor a $32k truck or really a $35k truck similarly equipped?
Thank you, this is the exact logic I needed to hear, to talk me out of switching from a hybrid to a package that I would hardly ever/probably never use just because I like the look and seats lol. I'll stick with my hybrid order for now and just hope in 5+ years when I'm ready to upgrade there will be a wider selection of options for the hybrid (because that and the price point are my real attractions to the Maverick) to choose from.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you, this is the exact logic I needed to hear, to talk me out of switching from a hybrid to a package that I would hardly ever/probably never use just because I like the look and seats lol. I'll stick with my hybrid order for now and just hope in 5+ years when I'm ready to upgrade there will be a wider selection of options for the hybrid (because that and the price point are my real attractions to the Maverick) to choose from.
If the only reason you want it is for the seats, get Katzkin replacements. You'll play less than the Tremor package and still have a hybrid. Your dealer probably can do it before you take delivery as well so you can have it day one and work it into loan if you're financing.

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the Badlands BS has a 3.81 axle ratio, same as the 4K package that we lose. So that means as @kingranchero said it is all down to the cooling and Fords stringent, not gonna mess up my truck ratings till its all dialed in, specs policy.

I did some looking on a towing website. It looks like for a few hundred dollars and what should come on the Tremor since it builds on the FX4 as it says, we should be able to equip a Tremor to meet the 4k standards. The only difference will be that it wont be tested and tortured by Ford with the 1" lift and spring package. I am aware that the shocks are firmer than FX4, the springs I dont know about, but I would suspect that adding individually plumbed air bags to the rear would compensate and sag that may occur.

If anyone has any thoughts, do tell. And yes I know the man wont like us skirting DOT regulations.
4k.jpg
The Tremor has the same radiator and cooling fan as the Bronco Sport Badlands, which is not shared with the 4k Towing Package. The Tremor/Badlands radiator is shorter in order to accommodate the 30° approach angle.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pass. Would rather see an AWD hybrid for the rank and file buyer.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Tremor has the same radiator and cooling fan as the Bronco Sport Badlands, which is not shared with the 4k Towing Package. The Tremor/Badlands radiator is shorter in order to accommodate the 30° approach angle.
I’ll take an ST in Eruption Green please?! 😬

Sponsored

Deerslayer1980

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll keep my FX4 4k tow with Falken Wildpeak 235s :) I like it though! Black and orange would look great IMO.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I believe you will see both the hybrid AWD and ST package in the near future. The Tremor might not be what you, as an individual want or need but it probably made the most sense right now in regards to getting it to the public. Ford has a ton of experience with Tremors in various models, most of the upgrades are what they already have or similar in the Badlands so much of the engineering was already tested. The other packages/models will require more time and work. They will come, it's model year 2 and I posted before Ford had no idea that they had a "success" when they launched. If this model continues to be in high demand they will spend the research $$$ to keep enhancing it in a lot of different ways it just won't be immediate.

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone seen different colors with the tremor package? All i've noticed are the 2, avalanche gray and blue. Just curious.
Sponsored