Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Plenty to see on the easy trails too! We rented a kitted out JL on our trip, which was a more talented offroader than I am, but it was nice to have confidence that I wouldn't try anything it wasn't capable of. Wasn't particularly cheap, but 1000% worth every penny for the experience.
For sure. I'm also trying to talk my sister into driving her JL with 35s from Ohio out there too. Moab wheeling is different than I'm use to. Im used to underpowered heeps redlining through holes, and ruts, and up snotty hills. Maui has a bit of everything, so I will get into some fun here as my wife allows.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Lots of those videos show the revised front fascia and approach angle and how improved they are. An FX4 would be bashing its chin on many of those.

Did you have the RDU locked in third video down where you were climbing the steps?

Either way - hell yeah man!!!
Oh yeah I was gonna have to lift and trim the fx4 to get to my house without scraping.

As for the lockers, I barely used em. There was on video I did but not sure if I uploaded it yet or not. I had 2 wheels in the air multiple times with no aids or modes engaged. It just pauses rocks back if uphill then goes. Maybe 2 or 3 second delay in normal mode. I feel like it would sense it faster in trail control. These things do really well if you just use the aids when you fail at first.

Rednek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco B/D, 2002 f150 SC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
great that the Tremor made it through with only a few pucker moments :),hopefully the fx4 i ordered will be able to hang with my Bronco BD.

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

great that the Tremor made it through with only a few pucker moments :),hopefully the fx4 i ordered will be able to hang with my Bronco BD.
I would definitely lift an fx4 and find some taller tires. Down the road maybe you can find some Tremor struts for cheap. It makes it real comfortable over the big bumps.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

These are all a bunch of short offroading videos from our 4550 mile Granger IA to San Diego. These were all filmed west of Durango CO or at Moab UT.

Most of these arent anywhere close to as challenging as our driveway at home on Maui. I hope to get plenty more after our truck arrives on island. Cant tell ya how much fun and how comfortable it was. Usually Im into a beat to crap old jeep and this thing offroads so much more comfortably and fairly confident as well.

Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

I would definitely lift an fx4 and find some taller tires. Down the road maybe you can find some Tremor struts for cheap. It makes it real comfortable over the big bumps.
Second that
Sponsored