Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Coin flip.

These are rough numbers from about a month ago.
Assumptions:
  1. Ford capacity numbers assumes Ford only builds the 77,800 remaining order slots and not a truck more.
  2. Capacity numbers are based on the announced capacity percentages against that 77,000. So, 35% capacity for hybrid against 77,800 trucks equals a capacity of 27,230.
  3. Lux packages and add-ons are distributed proportionally amongst EB and Hybrid (excluding Tremor, which is EB only).
  4. Anything not in this list was not determined to be such a constraint that Ford didn't even bother mentioning it.

1670280035210.png
so only roughly 1/2 of hybrid orders will likely get filled in 2023?
and of those who ordered Lux most should not be held up due to Lux?
And Ford has an inverse set of resources wrt to demand of EB and Hybrid?
Coin flip is only applicable depending on where my order sits in the queue, right?

Lastly, do you know if my order number from my Claim Status means anything? Seems like a low number but I don't put much credence on it.

Name: FIESTA FORD, INC.
Date: 9/22/2022 11:56:33 PM

Thank you for submitting the order within the Customer Order Verification Program. The order has been received and verified by Program Headquarters and will be scheduled for production when possible. Below is your authorization number to be claimed in Smart VINCENT at time of delivery. Thank you again for participating in the Customer Order Verification Program.

Tracking Number: 763023
Vehicle Line: MAVERICK HYBRID

Order Number: 2175
Customer Name: PATRICK KEVIN
Authorization Number: 1000722176
Order Verification Status: APPROVED
Sponsored

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Let's hope some of us cancelled orders get included in the 12/1 scheduling, after the 11/30 dealer deadline to re-enter the orders with the dealer priority. Not holding my breath, but it could happen.
I read somewhere that November was for fleet orders. Just say'n.

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Constrained doesn't mean unavailable. It means the amount is limited. Hybrids are also constrained but they also schedule some every week.

All the constraints tell us is that Ford will only make so many with those features. So, the more orders that include them, the more likely it is your order is skipped.
Agreed and it doesn't mean it won't be available at some time.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I read somewhere that November was for fleet orders. Just say'n.
Many of us, self included, did get January production dates from the 12/1 scheduling, altho some actually have already received pushbacks to later production weeks. Same stuff as last year. Yes on earlier 11/22 orders being 2023 fleet orders.

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Remote start would be nice, but Id never use it here. With farm cats running around you always have to knock on the hood before starting here. They get sucked into the fan quite often if you don't in the winter. Same here on the blind spot sensor. Mirrors work just fine. Tonneau covers are great but I throw stuff in so often it'd be a pain having the bed covered 90% of the time. Plus I haul stuff that sticks up over the bed rails like hay and such so no point. I'll take mine from the dealership straight to a shop to have a spray in bed liner and window tint added. My Dodge came with a factory spray in liner and it was paper thin. Like thin enough to scrape chunks off pushing something across the bed or chipping it off tossing something metal into the bed. Kinda made me Leary of getting a cheap factory one again. That just seems absolutely silly that a constraint build item can be sent immediately to one already built.
The spray in bed liner is sent off site to a subcontractor.

Sponsored

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I completely understand. My dad's '94 F-150 has a ball on the bumper. So, that has always been the mark of a truck to me. My '05 Dakota had a ball hole as well and I put a hitch on it. To me, the lack of the ball hole betrays Ford's thinking that this is really an SUV that just happens to look like a truck.
I work at a used car dealer and there a lot of trucks, domestic and foreign that have no provision for a ball or hitch. Ask U-Haul they love to sell them. PS a lot of SUV's have recievers.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The spray in bed liner is sent off site to a subcontractor.
Well whoever did the one on my Dodge did a shitty job.

Cnorth10

First Name
Carlee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
I ordered the 2023 Mav XLT ecoboost (off road package/4ktow package/co-pilot and hard drop-in) in early September and have yet to get a production date… seems like lots of people have at least received that.. anyone still waiting for that model/additions on theirs?

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered the 2023 Mav XLT ecoboost (off road package/4ktow package/co-pilot and hard drop-in) in early September and have yet to get a production date… seems like lots of people have at least received that.. anyone still waiting for that model/additions on theirs?
The vast majority of people have not received a production date yet.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The vast majority of people have not received a production date yet.
They are scheduling all the way through February 20 this week. So, hopefully even more people will get emails.

Sponsored

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are scheduling all the way through February 20 this week. So, hopefully even more people will get emails.
So, there's a chance I could get mine (built at least) before my birthday in February... Not likely, but a chance.

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat but yeah, I got the same message. Ordered 09/15 Hybrid Lariat Lux, Moon roof, 360, CP360, Bedliner Spray-in, HPR, Remote start. Yeah, I ordered ALL the constraints!

Anyway, the wait continues. Yeah, yeah, I know - everyone waits. I'll wait longer. Still though, I'm planning on being disappointed every Thursday evening until I get scheduled. And then, probably a bit longer waiting on actual production. And then, probably longer waiting shipping by train to probably Kansas City. And then, probably longer waiting shipping via truck to Nebraska. Then, probably longer waiting for my dealer to prep it. And then, probably longer waiting for signatures. But THEN, It'll be a happy day.
im in lincoln where are you..i got my 2nd reject email 3 days ago..xlt EB with Lux and copilot is all i have

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
im in lincoln where are you..i got my 2nd reject email 3 days ago..xlt EB with Lux and copilot is all i have
Papillion... Just south of Omaha.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After getting a 1/9/23 Build week in the 12/1 scheduling...today I chatted with Ford and found I now have a production DAY of 1/13/23.

Building on Friday the 13th seems to fit the rest of the experience so far...:rolleyes:
Sponsored