First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dont have to worry about getting the dreaded email because my dealer still hasnt updated the email part on my rollover.
But I did talk to customer service this past Friday and my Hybrid build week is still 1/23. Not too bad for a original order date of 10/12/21
Merry Christmas everyone
Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Dang, maybe I should just call them and see them. Originally scheduled week of 1/09 then got switched to week of 1/02 and no word since then.
Probably worth doing just to check. I'm literally checking EVERY day now with them. I never expected to be built on the very first scheduled date they gave me for a 23 anyway and will still be SHOCKED if it gets done the week of the 9th.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the third week without scheduling, and next week will make 4, probably 5 in a row since scheduling is unlikely first week of January.

Seems like all the big dealers have quite a few unfulfilled allocations too, which is also unusual.

Stay tuned for more drama coming in January…

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least it is a 17" wheel, which means I can go and put a matching tire on if I want to.
I think it is a steelie 6.5". With a 215/65/r17 and if you have hitch a 225/65/r17 may be the largest diameter that will fit without cutting the spare deflater teeth off. Without the hitch you will have 3/8-1/2" more room.

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2022 cancelled hybrid was scheduled to get built as a 2023 on 1/3/23. Found out today that it went into production early, it’s getting built now!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it is a steelie 6.5". With a 215/65/r17 and if you have hitch a 225/65/r17 may be the largest diameter that will fit without cutting the spare deflater teeth off. Without the hitch you will have 3/8-1/2" more room.
I think that was tested last year here on the forum and a full sized standard wheel and tire will fit. With no mod and no room to spare.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Probably worth doing just to check. I'm literally checking EVERY day now with them. I never expected to be built on the very first scheduled date they gave me for a 23 anyway and will still be SHOCKED if it gets done the week of the 9th.
Just checked. Scheduled build date of 1/05 still.

Minister Lewis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Altima Coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked the Ford tracker. I was supposed to be built 1-3 but it says I'm in production also! I wonder what happened at the plant to push some of us early January orders up.

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked the Ford tracker. I was supposed to be built 1-3 but it says I'm in production also! I wonder what happened at the plant to push some of us early January orders up.
My rollover order that had been scheduled for this week, then moved to the week of Jan. 2, got moved to "In Production" today, as well. Hybrid Lux.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, the next two weeks will likely be the best time to make any changes to your order as they are guaranteed to not be in preview. I've personally decided I'm just going to let it ride. While I would love for my truck to show up before June (and I'm still optimistic it will) I'm not going to change anything. I'll stick with what I ordered.
Same. I am making no changes to the order. If it takes longer then so be it but I want the truck I ordered not a lesser version

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Kinda figured as much. Unfortunately I'll still be dreading an email from Ford all week. Our Bronco Sport is scheduled 1/02. Gonna be looking for the "you've been pushed back" email all week. I figure next week with everything closed, if I'm gonna get it, it'll be this week.
My BS was built on the 12th and still hasn’t shipped. 😞. Good luck with no more delays.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My BS was built on the 12th and still hasn’t shipped. 😞. Good luck with no more delays.
That sucks! I keep trying to tell the wife to expect long shipping times. I'm guessing the shipping wait feels worse than waiting to be built. Congrats on yours being built though. Is that your Heritage order?
Sponsored