First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 3 Hothatch Grand Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid? If so probably no sooner than a June build date. I'm hoping for an April build date for my August order.
yup hybrid and a lux. The ultimate delay build.
Sponsored

Deleted member 6242

I ordered a hybrid June 26 and am still waiting for a build date. I've never owned a Ford. In April I will be able to start driving my 48 Chevy ratrod pickup(summer daily driver). In June the show season starts for my 49 Chevy Pickup. Fun is... having a pickup!

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a hybrid June 26 and am still waiting for a build date. I've never owned a Ford. In April I will be able to start driving my 48 Chevy ratrod pickup(summer daily driver). In June the show season starts for my 49 Chevy Pickup. Fun is... having a pickup!
I hope you and all of the June orders get scheduled soon!

RBFGina

First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Stepside ('94), Maverick Lariat Hybrid ('22)
From the 1/13 and 1/20 scheduling email threads, here are totals by order date. I'll edit and add what gets scheduled this week, but given it's "cleanup" it's probably not going to be very many. Just like last month (except for one September outlier), the hybrid orders scheduled were all from June, July and August. However, orders from August were the greatest number scheduled whereas last month July orders were the highest number. Also, there was a shift to orders from later in August getting scheduled. Last month, no hybrids ordered after 8/12 were scheduled. This month, 14 of the 25 August hybrid orders were made after 8/15.

Ecoboost orders scheduled were nearly all August or later orders, and over 1/3 of them were made in December and January.

June​
July​
Aug​
Sept​
Oct​
Nov​
Dec​
Jan​
Total​
Hybrid
21​
19​
25​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ecoboost
1​
1​
8​
4​
5​
0​
8​
4​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​

Here's how the scheduled builds shake out by trim level:

Lariat​
Lariat Lux​
XLT​
XLT Lux​
XL​
3​
40​
19​
26​
11​

With all the talk of spray-in bedliners holding things up, it's interesting that the majority of trucks scheduled were Lariat Lux and XLT Lux packages.
Of note: My Lariat Lux hybrid, ordered last June, had been scheduled for build next week. Ford pushed it back one week, then pushed it back another week. Now scheduled for 2/14, but as always, not holding my breath.

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Excellent work! We should get more information today if people get their emails and report the data. Look8ng forward to seeing how this trends out. Keep it coming!

The constraints and supply shortages definitely play a role in the ability to be built as does Ford’s inability to accurately predict demand.

For each individual truck of a member here, dealer allocation comes into play as well. For example, my local dealer told me yesterday that he will have 15 Maverick orders built in February. He has approx 75 Hybrid and 50 EcoBoost orders ahead of me. So it would seem in my case at least, my truck will not be built anytime soon regardless of the options chosen because my dealer has so few allocated to him this month. If his allocation does not increase, I would have to wonder how many Maverick orders at my dealership will be pushed to 2023 model year, which to be honest, is just fine with me.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Excellent work! We should get more information today if people get their emails and report the data. Look8ng forward to seeing how this trends out. Keep it coming!

The constraints and supply shortages definitely play a role in the ability to be built as does Ford’s inability to accurately predict demand.

For each individual truck of a member here, dealer allocation comes into play as well. For example, my local dealer told me yesterday that he will have 15 Maverick orders built in February. He has approx 75 Hybrid and 50 EcoBoost orders ahead of me. So it would seem in my case at least, my truck will not be built anytime soon regardless of the options chosen because my dealer has so few allocated to him this month. If his allocation does not increase, I would have to wonder how many Maverick orders at my dealership will be pushed to 2023 model year, which to be honest, is just fine with me.
It's going to be interesting to see if Ford will be able to get every MY22 built by August. If they don't and push those orders to MY23 will they honor the MY22 prices? Maybe someone who's order a Bronco can chime in and throw some light on this.

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's going to be interesting to see if Ford will be able to get every MY22 built by August. If they don't and push those orders to MY23 will they honor the MY22 prices? Maybe someone who's order a Bronco can chime in and throw some light on this.
I am sure that is their plan based upon the order banks now being closed. Will they be able to accomplish that? I guess that is the million dollar question. Good point on the Bronco buyers who have waited forever. Not sure on that answer. Would love to hear from them.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I updated the tables on the first page to reflect the reported scheduling from today's 1/27 thread. There were just 2 hybrids and the rest were Ecoboosts. Seven of the Ecoboosts scheduled were ordered in January (two of them yesterday).

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I updated the tables on the first page to reflect the reported scheduling from today's 1/27 thread. There were just 2 hybrids and the rest were Ecoboosts. Seven of the Ecoboosts scheduled were ordered in January (two of them yesterday).
Thanks for the update, much appreciated. I look forward to checking thread for an update each week.

I was surprised to see two orders placed the day before be accepted for build (I ordered the day before but no luck, lol).

I think they were both XLT - non Lux - with FX4.

Freeb22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius, Jeep Liberty, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build date pushed back again… now 2/21, guessing it’s not going to be the last of the delays
Sponsored