Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Edited to update with data from the 1/27 scheduling email thread.

From the 1/13, 1/20, and 1/27 scheduling email threads, here are totals by order date. I'll edit and add what gets scheduled this week, but given it's "cleanup" it's probably not going to be very many. Just like last month (except for one September outlier), the hybrid orders scheduled were all from June, July and August. However, orders from August were the greatest number scheduled whereas last month July orders were the highest number. Also, there was a shift to orders from later in August getting scheduled. Last month, no hybrids ordered after 8/12 were scheduled. This month, 14 of the 25 August hybrid orders were made after 8/15.

Ecoboost orders scheduled were spread across several original order months, with 23 of 51 ordered in December and January.

June​
July​
Aug​
Sept​
Oct​
Nov​
Dec​
Jan​
Total​
Hybrid
21​
20​
26​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ecoboost
1​
4​
8​
5​
6​
4​
12​
11​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​

Here's how the scheduled builds shake out by trim level:

Lariat​
Lariat Lux​
XLT​
XLT Lux​
XL​
5​
42​
25​
33​
16​

With all the talk of spray-in bedliners holding things up, it's interesting that the majority of trucks scheduled were Lariat Lux and XLT Lux packages.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From the 1/13 and 1/20 scheduling email threads, here are totals by order date. I'll edit and add what gets scheduled this week, but given it's "cleanup" it's probably not going to be very many. Just like last month (except for one September outlier), the hybrid orders scheduled were all from June, July and August. However, orders from August were the greatest number scheduled whereas last month July orders were the highest number. Also, there was a shift to orders from later in August getting scheduled. Last month, no hybrids ordered after 8/12 were scheduled. This month, 14 of the 25 August hybrid orders were made after 8/15.

Ecoboost orders scheduled were nearly all August or later orders, and over 1/3 of them were made in December and January.

June​
July​
Aug​
Sept​
Oct​
Nov​
Dec​
Jan​
Total​
Hybrid
21​
19​
25​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ecoboost
1​
1​
8​
4​
5​
0​
8​
4​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​

Lariat​
Lariat Lux​
XLT​
XLT Lux​
XL​
3​
40​
19​
26​
11​

With all the talk of spray-in bedliners holding things up, it's interesting that the majority of trucks scheduled were Lariat Lux and XLT Lux packages.
Dang that is still a really low total number scheduled. What was the sample size like 4k total ?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like they are finally clearing those Lux backlogs. Maybe the SIBL constraint is easing or anticipating to be gone by March?

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dang that is still a really low total number scheduled. What was the sample size like 4k total ?
Those numbers reflect the number of members here who reported getting scheduled in those two weeks. Not sure what you mean by sample size. These numbers are a sample. We don't know what the population is.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sample size is just under 100. Not the full scheduling of those weeks. Ford does not release that information. This is based on forum self reporting. But with 100 respondents, that can sure highlight trends.

Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Those numbers reflect the number of members here who reported getting scheduled in those two weeks. Not sure what you mean by sample size. These numbers are a sample. We don't know what the population is.
Let me rephrase that - first I was referring to how many registered members with orders - second, I re-read your post and this was only for the 1/13 and 1/20 - sorry my bad.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like they are finally clearing those Lux backlogs. Maybe the SIBL constraint is easing or anticipating to be gone by March?
Perhaps. If March build dates start getting pushed back it will probably mean the answer to that is no.

Lucarl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Luanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT hybrid, Mazda CX-50, Jeep wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From the 1/13 and 1/20 scheduling email threads, here are totals by order date. I'll edit and add what gets scheduled this week, but given it's "cleanup" it's probably not going to be very many. Just like last month (except for one September outlier), the hybrid orders scheduled were all from June, July and August. However, orders from August were the greatest number scheduled whereas last month July orders were the highest number. Also, there was a shift to orders from later in August getting scheduled. Last month, no hybrids ordered after 8/12 were scheduled. This month, 14 of the 25 August hybrid orders were made after 8/15.

Ecoboost orders scheduled were nearly all August or later orders, and over 1/3 of them were made in December and January.

June​
July​
Aug​
Sept​
Oct​
Nov​
Dec​
Jan​
Total​
Hybrid
21​
19​
25​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ecoboost
1​
1​
8​
4​
5​
0​
8​
4​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​

Lariat​
Lariat Lux​
XLT​
XLT Lux​
XL​
3​
40​
19​
26​
11​

I ordered a hybrid with spray in bed liner last July and received a build date of the week of Jan 28. Haven't heard anything since receiving that email last month

Sponsored
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

June​
July​
Aug​
Sept​
Oct​
Nov​
Dec​
Jan​
Total​
Hybrid
21​
19​
25​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ecoboost
1​
1​
8​
4​
5​
0​
8​
4​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​

Lariat​
Lariat Lux​
XLT​
XLT Lux​
XL​
3​
40​
19​
26​
11​

I ordered an XLT Lux and it has been changed to a drop in bed liner. It would be interesting to see if they jumped up the list.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

June​
July​
Aug​
Sept​
Oct​
Nov​
Dec​
Jan​
Total​
Hybrid
21​
19​
25​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ecoboost
1​
1​
8​
4​
5​
0​
8​
4​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​

Lariat​
Lariat Lux​
XLT​
XLT Lux​
XL​
3​
40​
19​
26​
11​

Thanks for doing this! I find it really interesting because as someone who ordered in July, XLT with LUX (SIBL changed to DIBL) and still with no build date, this type of information gives me an idea of how things are progressing. It's too bad Ford wouldn't release this type of information so everyone could see how progress is going or not going. MTC is a large forum, but your information of course is only as good as what people are posting. It would be interesting to know how many, if any, of those XLT LUX packages are SIBL or DIBL since there's the option to now change that package. I still have to wonder why Aug orders are getting build dates when there are still June and July orders waiting for dates. This boggles my mind, but I'm sure it comes down to allocations that dealerships receive. It is nice to see that June and July are getting the lion's share of build dates.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
I ordered an XLT Lux and it has been changed to a drop in bed liner. It would be interesting to see if they jumped up the list.
I changed my 7/7 hybrid lux to a drop in liner in November, hasn't helped at all..

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a hybrid with spray in bed liner last July and received a build date of the week of Jan 28. Haven't heard anything since receiving that email last month
The next email you should receive is notifying you that the truck is built. Given we are just into that week now, I don't think there's anything to be worried about yet.
Sponsored