Let's Talk about Mavericks

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After reading "what's new" in the forums, all conversation seem to talk about what GM is going to build, and about Lighting trucks. This forum is about Mavericks!
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can talk Maverick all day!

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After reading "what's new" in the forums, all conversation seem to talk about what GM is going to build, and about Lighting trucks. This forum is about Mavericks!
I have no problem with the comparisons. What I think might be a good idea is to split this forum between those who have theirs and those still waiting.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We are sort of in between model years here. Lots of folks like myself in the process of being pushed from MY22 to MY23. Lots of other folks waiting for September just to place an order.

We've been talking Mavericks all year, and will continue to do so. But right now, there just isn't much happening until Ford completes scheduling for the last of the 22s and releases the order guide revealing all the specs, trims, options details for the 23s.

In the meantime, if there are some interesting new developments regarding other Ford models or trucks from competing brands, I'm all for it. I need all the interesting content I can get while I brace myself for another 6-8 month wait for my Maverick on trop of the 8 months I've already been waiting...

Mach 1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybr 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5 ECO
You know, i have posted several times about paying over MSRP, and driving 1500m to pick up a hybrid, so all i can say is i have mine, its got 10000m on it, gets 52mpg, and is fun as it gets to drive besides it being very comfortable to drive. I luv my Mav.

Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"Maverick? My dealer said they stopped making those."

😜

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are sort of in between model years here. Lots of folks like myself in the process of being pushed from MY22 to MY23. Lots of other folks waiting for September just to place an order.

We've been talking Mavericks all year, and will continue to do so. But right now, there just isn't much happening until Ford completes scheduling for the last of the 22s and releases the order guide revealing all the specs, trims, options details for the 23s.

In the meantime, if there are some interesting new developments regarding other Ford models or trucks from competing brands, I'm all for it. I need all the interesting content I can get while I brace myself for another 6-8 month wait for my Maverick on trop of the 8 months I've already been waiting...
These really are the dog days of summer, aren't they?

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this what you're referring to when you say "Lighting" trucks?

Ford Maverick Let's Talk about Mavericks D3ED5ACD-E7DF-4429-BD37-0B8716D81B26

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What more could there be to talk about in regards to the Maverick? Every angle of complaints, mods ideas, and whatnot has been covered. Don't believe me? Think of something and type it into the search. Hell! It's gotten to the point that someone wants advice on where to mount Ranchero badges onto his/her Maverick.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have no problem with the comparisons. What I think might be a good idea is to split this forum between those who have theirs and those still waiting.
The haves and have not. I'm still waiting. Saw the dealer today- not a clue. I ordered last October and I figure I'll join the one year club.

Sponsored

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I think might be a good idea is to split this forum between those who have theirs and those still waiting.
Great idea! Then we can have separate areas where those with a truck can complain about the little things they don't like. And another to complain about not getting your truck yet. And maybe a third to complain about the weather! :)

I personally like hearing about trucks that are already being driven, discovering all the nuances of the controls and features.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost everything has been said I guess.
What more could there be to talk about in regards to the Maverick? Every angle of complaints, mods ideas, and whatnot has been covered. Don't believe me? Think of something and type it into the search. Hell! It's gotten to the point that someone wants advice on where to mount Ranchero badges onto his/her Maverick.
a poster on Reddit asked where he should put his right hand while driving. Beating a dead horse 🐴.
I do enjoy the banter here and have learned much.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Almost everything has been said I guess.

a poster on Reddit asked where he should put his right hand while driving. Beating a dead horse 🐴.
I do enjoy the banter here and have learned much.
🤦‍♂️

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw this channel with over 50 Maverick videos for while I wait.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These really are the dog days of summer, aren't they?
Yep. It’s that terrible period where Hockey is done and Football hasn’t started yet. Only boring baseball.
Sponsored