Sponsored

Can we talk about how Maverick is being sold at nearly double its MSRP?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Let's talk about y'alls home values.

Inflated?

If you sell YOUR house to the highest and best offer are you "a scumbag"? Should something "be done"?!

Or is that just captalism??
Sponsored

spexmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$47k for a Maverick. I’ll sell you my XL for the low, low price of $39,999 + doc fees, tax and license and another $6k or $7k of dealer installed options…. What a steal! 😏

hitchhike79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Maverick XLT Cactus Grey
Capitalism isnt always a good thing.
You dont have to tell me about inflated housing prices, living in Hawaii for a long time now and watching my home value skyrocket has blown me away. That being said, i could sell but id have to spend all that equity to buy back into another inflated value home.

Forcing car values into the stratosphere isnt a good thing for anyone but the dealers and manufactures.

Sure make your money but realize in the end its not helping anyone because you need to go out and buy another car.... at an inflated price.

Low value simple vehicles are needed, having every car be a "luxury" item isnt a good thing.

just my 2cents

Inflated?

If you sell YOUR house to the highest and best offer are you "a scumbag"? Should something "be done"?!

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
This is the key.

X amount of people have a Maverick. 95% of those love their little truck. I'm not selling mine.

2 times X people WANT a Maverick. Demand is 2 X supply. You do the math.

I just got my lariat hybrid 2 days ago. Before I even left the dealership 2 employees offered to buy it. The GM told me to be prepared for people offering at least 10k over what I just paid.

it would take a whole lot for me to be willing to part with mine after the 9 month wait. Not to mention how much I am loving it so far.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Inflated?

I'm a home builder, and you ordered a house from me, custom to your specs. We agreed to a price you will pay me when the house is complete in about six months.

OK, your house is done, just like you wanted it, but it's gonna cost you another $50K because I know you really want the house, and I can sell it to someone else for that price if you don't want to pay it.

Capitalism is not devoid of ethics.
Sponsored