First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the Lariat Lux package truly worth $7k more compared to the XLT Lux package. Smart key, wheels, faux leather seats are the big upgrades. Doesn’t equate to $7k for me. Never drove a Lariat though, am I missing something?
Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking back, the keyless entry and start are the big regrets for me. Happy with the xlt luxury package but feels dated everytime I have to turn the key after remote starting

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Adaptive Cruise control, Lane Centering, Sync 3, Keyless lock and unlock (Not the keypad), Upgraded sound system, Electric Brake Boost, Evasive Steering, Rear Parking Sensors, 911 Assist, Android/Apple Carplay, Wireless Charging Pad, LED Headlamps with Signature Lighting, Noise Reducing Windshield, Ambient Lighting, Dual Zone Auto Climate control, BLIS w/ cross traffic alert and lane assist. I think that's everything.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking back, the keyless entry and start are the big regrets for me. Happy with the xlt luxury package but feels dated everytime I have to turn the key after remote starting
Could not agree more…

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Adaptive Cruise control, Lane Centering, Sync 3, Keyless lock and unlock (Not the keypad), Upgraded sound system, Electric Brake Boost, Evasive Steering, Rear Parking Sensors, 911 Assist, Android/Apple Carplay, Wireless Charging Pad, LED Headlamps with Signature Lighting, Noise Reducing Windshield, Ambient Lighting, Dual Zone Auto Climate control, BLIS w/ cross traffic alert and lane assist. I think that's everything.
👍🏻

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
B&O.

The thing is, it's worth it if it means anything to you. I just wished the quality got an upgrade as well if you choose Lariat Lux

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

To each his own but that's a pretty first world problem. You gotta turn a key? Oh, the humanity!

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Some of the things you list here are part of CP360 which you can also add to an XLT.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Smart key, wheels, faux leather seats are the big upgrades.
None of those are actually Luxury Package features.

I'd say the headline items are the Adaptive Cruise and Lane Centering. I hadn't driven anything with adaptive cruise so wanted it to check out and it's... okay if a bit skittish at times. Lane centering is very nice though.

I'm pretty on the record about personally finding the B&O system underwhelming. My plain Fusion's sounded better to me. At least the B&O was pretty easy to upgrade and sounds quite good now.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To each his own but that's a pretty first world problem. You gotta turn a key? Oh, the humanity!
considering my 2007 Camry hybrid had keyless entry and push to start, yes, it does kinda suck…

Sponsored

LessFrequent

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Less
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
None of those are actually Luxury Package features.

I'd say the headline items are the Adaptive Cruise and Lane Centering. I hadn't driven anything with adaptive cruise so wanted it to check out and it's... okay if a bit skittish at times. Lane centering is very nice though.

I'm pretty on the record about personally finding the B&O system underwhelming. My plain Fusion's sounded better to me. At least the B&O was pretty easy to upgrade and sounds quite good now.
What did you do to upgrade B&O? Speakers?

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Lux is $4,750 more than XLT Lux. Main reasons for me going Lariat Lux were Active X seats(love them,Lariat as well) Adaptive Cruise/Lane Centering, and B&O Sound(sounds great when you replace the rears with $99 Morels) with Sirius XM/HD Radio. Acoustic windshield and Rear Sensors are also nice.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate leather seats with a passion, so it was XLT with several packages for me. And I feel like I'm pushing the limit of sensibility with a $30,500 Maverick. I just personally think the trucklet doesn't have the bones to be worth the cost to go past that point. But that is so subjective. Lots of loaded Lariat owners here who have made it really clear they love, love, love their vehicle.

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Some of the things you list here are part of CP360 which you can also add to an XLT.
CP360 is included with lariat Lux. It’s not included with XLT Lux and it’s only two things that’s different.
Question was Lux vs Lux with $7000. Adding CP360 would change the $7000 amount.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What did you do to upgrade B&O? Speakers?
Replaced all the speakers, Kicker Key for the front, and added a proper subwoofer. So basically the original amp is mostly acting as a glorified DAC and a little bit of work running the still in place stock subwoofer. I think the center speaker is the weakest point in the stock system myself. I'd be curious to hear how it sounded with just that replaced. But it was the last thing I replaced and I'm not that curious to reversion test. Heh.
Sponsored