Sponsored

If you ever wondered what a Flowmaster 40 seiries sounded like on our truckettes....

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey guys,
I was in the garage working on one of my Honda Insights, and while going through my "car leftovers", and I saw part of my exhaust that was on my Turbo 4.8L LS Ford Probe.

So here is a 3" turbo back open exhaust, with only a single 40 series on it. I'm sharing this just for the sound, I personally don't like it, quite loud!

Enjoy!

Sponsored

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm more curious about what the vehicle is next to it lol.

OP
OP
Dueces

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm more curious about what the vehicle is next to it lol.
That's my D16 Turbo Honda Insight. It's faster than QuikRik, but I have it torn down right now. I'm shooting for 10.0@140mph, haha

OP
OP
Dueces

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I forgot to mention, I do have a Vibrant exhaust I made that has a cat, resonator, and muffler, that I want to hear on it, but I don't have a quick way to adapt it. I think that would sound much better!

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here’s a new exhaust package that appears to have been released for the Bronco Sport. It’s from Ford as a factory part option. A little pricey at almost $1,200 . I imagine it won’t be as loud as the Stainless Works examples but may be more what you would want.

Sponsored

ejgroth2620

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey guys,
I was in the garage working on one of my Honda Insights, and while going through my "car leftovers", and I saw part of my exhaust that was on my Turbo 4.8L LS Ford Probe.

So here is a 3" turbo back open exhaust, with only a single 40 series on it. I'm sharing this just for the sound, I personally don't like it, quite loud!

Enjoy!

Kinda like a lawn mower, no offense.

OP
OP
Dueces

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I take no offense, as I don't like it myself, however, It's far from any lawn mower I have ever heard....

I'm just putting this out there for anyone who may want this setup, and need a sound test beforehand. I feel the more "options" there are, the more informed people can be with making a decision. This all has to come from trial and error, and I am more than willing to be the trial, haha.
Sponsored