Hybrid Maverick production begins when?

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Does anyone know when the Hybrids will begin production ? I ordered mine in mid June and mine is still not scheduled to be produced yet. I ordered the XL with a bed liner. Thanks.
Sponsored

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Does anyone know when the Hybrids will begin production ? I ordered mine in mid June and mine is still not scheduled to be produced yet. I ordered the XL with a bed liner. Thanks.
The bed liner is more than likely the reason why you never got scheduled and got passed over by others

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was under the impression that NO hybrids are scheduled at this time....

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is scheduled to be built next week, barring any last minute delays… here’s to hoping they push em through!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
The bed liner is more than likely the reason why you never got scheduled and got passed over by others
That's the reason the dealership told me three or four weeks ago. I haven't seen anyone posting on here about their hybrid being scheduled. Thanks

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's the reason the dealership told me three or four weeks ago. I haven't seen anyone posting on here about their hybrid being scheduled. Thanks
Not sure if it’s still being updated but here’s a tracking spreadsheet of scheduled build from Reddit users mostly, many hybrids (at least the first few weeks)

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
Mine is “in production”

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. Mine’s scheduled for the week of Oct. 11th. Day one reservation, ordered and confirmed a few days later.

Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Yeah, just talked with my dealer (again) today. They’re told hybrids are definitely not in production yet. I wouldn’t necessarily call this rock solid evidence, but it kind of confirms what we’re hearing everywhere else online. They said there are no known delays though. … take it for what’s it’s worth 🤷🏼‍♂️

chips46

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2l 2022 ford maverick lariat lux fx4 tow 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They will Probably start up again when they get all parts in stock. Remember they were figuring for 60% Eco engines and only 30% hybrid. Reality is that this ratio is probably 60% hybrid and 30% Eco. So Ford must reset the assembly line and supply lines to handle this change. This will not happen over night. So just hang in there and enjoy the feeling you may remember as a kid, waiting for Christmas. It will probably be after Christmas before we meet our new trucks.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, just talked with my dealer (again) today. They’re told hybrids are definitely not in production yet. I wouldn’t necessarily call this rock solid evidence, but it kind of confirms what we’re hearing everywhere else online. They said there are no known delays though. … take it for what’s it’s worth 🤷🏼‍♂️
Technically they aren't wrong. Retail order production which would include hybrids doesn't start until next week.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Technically they aren't wrong. Retail order production which would include hybrids doesn't start until next week.
Fair enough. đź‘Ť
Sponsored