First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
*you're - learn to spell before you start calling people names.

What's foolish is posting this garbage when you know perfectly well that they're coming with more than that these days.
You're right, I was incorrect. A 2023 has 11 inches. I posted incorrect info, I apologize. Anything coming with more isn't a standard RZR. It has other packages to make it more capable, you know like Ford did with the Tremor.

Your and You're are both correct spellings, but incorrect grammar. Either way I dont really care enough to change what my phone decides to use on a forum.
Sponsored

Mav as heck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You're right, I was incorrect. A 2023 has 11 inches. I posted incorrect info, I apologize. Anything coming with more isn't a standard RZR. It has other packages to make it more capable, you know like Ford did with the Tremor.

Your and You're are both correct spellings, but incorrect grammar. Either way I dont really care enough to change what my phone decides to use on a forum.
INCORRECT. "Your" is never the correct spelling for the contraction of "you are"... just like base RZRs come with more than 10 inches of ground clearance. Facts matter.

I'm not big on internet grammar, spelling and spec sheets but if you're going to start calling people fools maybe you shouldn't look so silly yourself?

So just to circle back to where this all started... the Tremor has far less clearance than even the least capable RZR which is why I'm rightfully laughing at its prospects as an off road vehicle without adding additional lift.

You seem convinced the Tremor is just perfect for your fringe situation. Congratulations. You're going to need thicker skin because I'm not the first person to laugh at that truck and I definitely won't be the last.

Eber1988

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Between you and the guy that thinks RZRs only have 10" of clearance this thread is a laugh and a half.

Sorry kiddo. You threw a hissy fit because you're emotionally invested in a truck and didn't like that someone called your baby dumb and ugly. Get over it and move on... and stop stalking my post history you creep.
10 or 13.5 same difference lol (if you didn't pick up on it, that was sarcasm) The 10" is from 2019 I believe and they have improved since then.

Ajrcktts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending 2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
INCORRECT. "Your" is never the correct spelling for the contraction of "you are"... just like base RZRs come with more than 10 inches of ground clearance. Facts matter.

I'm not big on internet grammar, spelling and spec sheets but if you're going to start calling people fools maybe you shouldn't look so silly yourself?

So just to circle back to where this all started... the Tremor has far less clearance than even the least capable RZR which is why I'm rightfully laughing at its prospects as an off road vehicle without adding additional lift.

You seem convinced the Tremor is just perfect for your fringe situation. Congratulations. You're going to need thicker skin because I'm not the first person to laugh at that truck and I definitely won't be the last.
To get back to where it really started, what makes you think the FX4/4K plus a small lift will do better off road than the Tremor? Every weakness of the Tremor than you've noted seems to be at least as applicable to the FX4/4K as well.

Sponsored

Mav as heck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
To get back to where it really started, what makes you think the FX4/4K plus a small lift will do better off road than the Tremor? Every weakness of the Tremor than you've noted seems to be at least as applicable to the FX4/4K as well.
Because traction isn't going to be the limiting factor for most people. It will be inability to clear obstacles.

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So while everyone is arguing I wonder how they get the extra clearance for the Tremor. Is there factory installed spaces or is the whole assembly built to allow the 9.4” of clearance?

Could you lift a Maverick Tremor further you think?

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
I'll throw out something controversial to get us on track:

"I want a maverick to be delivered in less than a year"

I am glad however that the Maverick trims are fairly easy to understand. Even the new Tremor and BAP.

I'm a bit confused when I look at the Bronco and BS trims-there are so many and its hard to keep track. I get the general gist, base is basic, then there vehicles spec'd for lux and others spec'd for off-road, and various blends between. Overall though, its just hard to remember which is which.

The Tremor's best feature is the more aggressive approach angle. Would be very interested if OEM tremor parts can be put onto a FX4.

Mav as heck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Don't waste your time with this internet tough guy. He's probably sitting in his mom's basement with lotion in one hand getting off on trying to rile people up. When someone is reduced to being a grammar Nazi it's just sad. There's a lot of people that the the FX4K makes more sense for. That's why there will be more of those made. There's also some people that a Tremor will be right for. Why there's a need to crap on a truck so much and be a little, tiny prick is beyond me. Don't feed the troll.
I'm just pointing out the obvious. It's your misguided choice to get riled up and bent out of shape over it.

You could go higher with the Tremor, but if you did that you might as well go with the fx4k so you can legally tow more.
Thanks for repeating the point I've been making all along. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

You don't even have your truck yet, kiddo. It's going to be a long, tough road if you're already being super emo about a vehicle you probably won't even see delivery of.

Sponsored

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
I hate the way the tear tire isn’t centered in the wheel well in the tremor, looks horrible to me.

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know he's just trolling, but it's fun.

Back to actual info, I'm not sure you will able to lift much if any on a tremor. There's a limit to what a cv axles can handle and being that ford already beefed up the tremor half shafts I'm guessing we are there or real close. Ford didn't make whole different shafts for fun, I'm guessing they were breaking stock shafts with the lift and extre torque the tremor can put on them during testing.

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
What's the maximum lift anyone has seen on a vehicle that shares the same platform? Are BS and Escapes doing well at 2"? Have any gone higher?

Mav as heck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Isn't that cute.

I find it endlessly amusing that I'm being accused of trolling by a guy who has been here less than 24 hours and immediately began stirring the pot and posting weird gen-z nonsense. Projecting much?

The cherry on top is that he actually, at least on some level, agrees with my basic premise which is "Lift the FX4".

Clown, indeed.

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mav, where do you live / what terrain do you go in that you believe that ground clearance is so much more important traction?

The FX4 package is little more than an appearance package. The only reason I would have gotten the FX4 package before the tremor was the tow hooks and the dash. If the twin clutch rear end with available the Standalone option I very well may not have ordered a tremor just so I could get the 4k package and not have to rewire a brand new truck.
Sponsored