Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My profile was opted out also. Changed it yesterday but I don't think it was related to my email taking 6 days.

Maybe you guys will get yours eventually too.
Tim Bartz may have addressed this issue in last nights episode #58. It was another "must watch" show!

Axlesup

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85K10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not receive an email, but have seen others post that they have received an email from Ford confirming their order. I'm worried, because last year when this happened, it was because my dealer did not enter the covp. I've read that COVP is not required now, but I'm wondering if something was not done correctly this time also. Hopefully a survey will help us figure out how many people are or are not receiving emails.
it took less than 30 minutes for me to get my email from ford. i did it over the phone and texted him a copy of my passport card. no deposit required. it is not on my ford account though and it looks like i can not add it without a vin number.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I have received the email from Ford that my order has been confirmed, but not received anything from my dealership about the DORA/COVP. When I spoke with them on the phone they said they do the COVP program. Should I contact them again to get a copy of the COVP and is the COVP where my tracking number comes from?
Some dealers are nice and will show you proof of the approval, some may just tell you it is done. But they did confirm that since retail orders are fulfilled out of your allocations, COVP will not be a factor in getting scheduled like last year.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Find a new dealer now! Don't waste time on a deadbeat!
If you can't immediately find a great local dealer, call Long McArthur and order an ecoboost.
Hybrid ordering is already closed!
It's Hybrid or nothing for me; I cannot justify the extreme cost of a new vehicle without the benefit of superior MPG. I'll wait for the 2024MY if I have to.

Sponsored

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
An new order? Not a '22 replacement that did not get made?
Sounds like FORD let the general public order before taking care of us still waiting since 2021
It's a new order. I think Ford did offer the '22 rollovers first - not certain though.

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I never worried about when I'd receive my email as a coworker had already told me his order on his '22 came the next morning. Mine wasn't there first thing, but had shown up mid-morning.
I had highlighted one of the forms I had seen on here earlier in the day, handed it to our sales manager and he took what I had marked as my interests and I ended up with an XLT w/luxury package and full-sized spare. So, I'm getting a little more than I planned upon, and that's not really a bad thing. I also had been entered at priority 10 if it really makes a difference.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered (system was down but I was at the dealership when the order bank opened) at 325pm Central on Thursday. They couldn't get the order to go in. So, Friday morning, they did. They sent me a "Preview Order" sheet to sign. So, I did. Later, I confirmed with Ford CS that my order was "clean".
Tuesday, I called the dealer and asked about COVP. My salesman wasn't there but another salesman was nice enough to say "Your order is good. I wouldn't lie to you." I asked "What is this about a COVP or ROVP?" to which he replied "I said your order is good. You don't think I'm lying to you, do you?"
Then, on Wednesday, my salesman called me "Hey, I need you to sign another form. It's the Customer Order Verification Program form." I said "You have till the 30th to get that done, don't you?" "Yes," he said sheepishly. So, I looked at the form when I got home. It said it was a 2022. What? I recalled that customer service person said "Looks like you are rolling over a 22 into a 2023." "Nope. This is the first Ford I've ever ordered." "Well, your order is in processing, clean". Okay...

Anyway, today, my salesman sent back the COVP form with the year scratched out and "2023" written above it... along with a couple other pen and ink changes (like marking through the trade-in crap). I signed it and sent it back this morning.

What do I get back? an acknowledgement of receipt? An email saying they got it into the system? Nope.

Now I've gone to the Ford site and logged in... I'm not sure if this will work when everything is done or not but it shows I have no pending orders in the "Reservations & Orders" or "Check Order Status" sections. Will those populate eventually?

581u812

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am not sure an order number on a preview order sheet guarantees anything until the dealer actually sends it in(to Ford) with your personal information. The dealer may have just sent you the order sheet to sign, and hasn't loaded the order into webdo yet!
I can't for the life of me understand what a dealer would have to gain by slow rolling or not sending a customers order in! Any ideas on this?
When I ordered mime they needed my drivers license and signature on a sheet with options on it

OP
OP
StephanWolf

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered (system was down but I was at the dealership when the order bank opened) at 325pm Central on Thursday. They couldn't get the order to go in. So, Friday morning, they did. They sent me a "Preview Order" sheet to sign. So, I did. Later, I confirmed with Ford CS that my order was "clean".
Tuesday, I called the dealer and asked about COVP. My salesman wasn't there but another salesman was nice enough to say "Your order is good. I wouldn't lie to you." I asked "What is this about a COVP or ROVP?" to which he replied "I said your order is good. You don't think I'm lying to you, do you?"
Then, on Wednesday, my salesman called me "Hey, I need you to sign another form. It's the Customer Order Verification Program form." I said "You have till the 30th to get that done, don't you?" "Yes," he said sheepishly. So, I looked at the form when I got home. It said it was a 2022. What? I recalled that customer service person said "Looks like you are rolling over a 22 into a 2023." "Nope. This is the first Ford I've ever ordered." "Well, your order is in processing, clean". Okay...

Anyway, today, my salesman sent back the COVP form with the year scratched out and "2023" written above it... along with a couple other pen and ink changes (like marking through the trade-in crap). I signed it and sent it back this morning.

What do I get back? an acknowledgement of receipt? An email saying they got it into the system? Nope.

Now I've gone to the Ford site and logged in... I'm not sure if this will work when everything is done or not but it shows I have no pending orders in the "Reservations & Orders" or "Check Order Status" sections. Will those populate eventually?
The MY22 didn't auto populate, but you could add it manually once you had a VIN number. I don't know if it will be the same for the MY23.

Sponsored

MP-John

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call Ford Chat. Give them you info and they can verify status.

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I ordered mime they needed my drivers license and signature on a sheet with options on it
Same here! That's the Preview Order sheet.
I hope that is all that it takes because that is all I received, copied, signed, and sent in.
Ford Customer Service said my order looks good, FWIW.
I will text my sales guy Monday to ask about the Oct. 05, 22 deadline for ROVP, whatever that actually is!

581u812

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope that is all that it takes because that is all I received, copied, signed, and sent in.
I will text my sales guy Monday to ask about the Oct. 05, 22 deadline for ROVP, whatever that actually is!
Same, let us know!

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine Friday 9/16 3pm. Got email while still sitting at the salesmans desk.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reservation Order Verification Program (ROVP). It's my understanding that the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) has replaced it.
Sponsored