Sponsored

Documentation Fees at your dealer?

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Ah, that would make sense. I'm working on trying to get the X-plan, but I can't see how much it would save me, so I don't know if it would worth getting it.
I have access to X Plan if you want to send me your build I can let you know the savings (it's not much btw)
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah, that would make sense. I'm working on trying to get the X-plan, but I can't see how much it would save me, so I don't know if it would worth getting it.
It’s -.4% under invoice, a $275 program admin fee and the dealer can only charge “up to” $100 in fees (some do, some don’t). Invoice pricing is here.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have access to X Plan if you want to send me your build I can let you know the savings (it's not much btw)
Thanks! XLT, 360 and LUX Packages, Carbonized Grey and manual sliding read window.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In Florida they can be as high as $1300 now, I think Mullinax Ford may be one of the few that still eschews these fees! I have never been able to get a better deal on them down here, plus other added fees, hence it was an easier decision to go elsewhere.

For some states, the fees are capped by state law.

Sponsored

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In Florida they can be as high as $1300 now, I think Mullinax Ford may be one of the few that still eschews these fees! I have never been able to get a better deal on them down here, plus other added fees, hence it was an easier decision to go elsewhere.

For some states, the fees are capped by state law.
Where did you end up going?

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
I never concern myself with any fees or line items when making a vehicle purchase, I simply negotiate the "out the door" price, and they can put as many fees as they like into that price however they want. Otherwise its a constant game of surprise fees left and right, some of which don't even show up until you're sitting in the finance room and they'll even try to throw in $50 here and $50 there, and it can make it almost impossible to shop numerous dealerships otherwise (and we have always shopped at least 5 dealerships within a 100 mile radius). When you've already agreed to say $28K out the door after all taxes and fees, their hands are tied except on getting a lot of profit from you for add-ons like extended warranties and financing, and those are easy to decline in the finance room after you've locked in a price.
Excellent but not in Florida, many dealers will not even accept Plan Pricing. Try to get a dealer for the Costco Plan….one in Alabama,Bronco Sport-and one in Wisconsin ,Maverick.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where did you end up going?
Chapmans. Been a good group to work with and I even picked up a Gladiator lease from them until the Maverick arrives. Quick Flight from MCO to TTN and I think when I go back I'll take the Auto train from Sanford.

Sponsored

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mullinax Ford offers no dealer fees and from my Vehicle Buyers Order paperwork that appears to be true. I am paying MSRP but Invoice is not much below MSRP.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mullinax Ford offers no dealer fees and from my Vehicle Buyers Order paperwork that appears to be true. I am paying MSRP but Invoice is not much below MSRP.
Do you know if mullinax honors x-plan?

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My doc fee is $199. I am purchasing at list.
Sponsored