First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BTW, where did you get your info regarding scheduling?
That link is to a post by admin taken from the Ford scheduling info sent to dealers each week.
Sponsored

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No Mav scheduling week of 9/5 - MY23 scheduling begins 9/29

Congrats to all those who got production dates!

#teamMY23

Well, that makes it official. Out with the old and in with the new. This thread has been re-titled to allow the creation of a new thread to begin 2023MY order tracking.

I hope those left waiting/wanting have fast resolution in Nov builds.

My hearty thank you to @theway-yay-ting for his thoughtful analysis, diligent research, enthusiastic optimism, and informative posts. His efforts prevented the waiting from being unbearable. My thanks again.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hearty thank you to @theway-yay-ting for his thoughtful analysis, diligent research, enthusiastic optimism, and informative posts. His efforts prevented the waiting from being unbearable. My thanks again.
Aw, shucks, thanks for the kind words. It’s been really helpful to have this online support community while we wait & wonder.
Hope all those with build dates get their trucks soon!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After Tim said last night on the live stream that he had 15 additional Mavericks schedule (even though he was technically, I think, out of allocations) I decided to check today on my Horsham order. Still unscheduled clean.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After Tim said last night on the live stream that he had 15 additional Mavericks schedule (even though he was technically, I think, out of allocations) I decided to check today on my Horsham order. Still unscheduled clean.
I saw that watching it this morning, was tempted to check but haven't bothered yet. I did note that 13 of the 15 he got scheduled were Ecoboosts, and it looked like none had the 500A package (but numerous 300A), so my Hybrid Lux is prolly not happenin'.

Not to mention it would take some sort of miracle for Horsham to get any extra allocations after only getting 8 for the whole month...

TFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 150 2017 Chevy Impala 2020 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked with Ford Chat last night on my Hybrid XLT/Lux and I got a VIN. I ordered on Aug 31, 2021.
As of now, it is scheduled for Oct 31. I assume that will get delayed into November but after all this time it’s no big deal.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked with Ford Chat last night on my Hybrid XLT/Lux and I got a VIN. I ordered on Aug 31, 2021.
As of now, it is scheduled for Oct 31. I assume that will get delayed into November but after all this time it’s no big deal.
Congrats! Pretty shocking yours from way back in Aug took this long, but at least you're gonna get a MY22!

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've given you your long deserved smiley on the first post. btw, welcome to the one-year club. I'm happy to see you schedule. It felt bad to be just one single day ahead and schedule myself while you weren't. Now, if we can get everyone else except @MLowe05 ...

I checked on my status with chat just now. I've advanced to 'In Production'. They could not give me a build day or build week and the window sticker is not yet available online.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY orders 1662575821533

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've given you your long deserved smiley on the first post. btw, welcome to the one-year club. I'm happy to see you schedule. It felt bad to be just one single day ahead and schedule myself while you weren't. Now, if we can get everyone else except @MLowe05 ...
If Horsham got a flurry of last-minute Ecoboost orders (as L-M did), maybe @Larry G or @Decayed or some of the other later EB orders also made it under the wire.

Sponsored

Larry G

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I sure hope you’re right!
The way-yay-ting
Thanks for the encouragement

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If Horsham got a flurry of last-minute Ecoboost orders (as L-M did), maybe @Larry G or @Decayed or some of the other later EB orders also made it under the wire.
I did get mine -late oct order, built in july, delivered in august which I attribute in part to a snippy snail mail letter I sent to ford CS. They assigned a "case number" which I dropped every time I called or chatted. Also I dropped everything that could have constrained it. Or maybe it was always going to be built who knows?

Horsham was hard to pin down on getting an appointment to close the deal, so I just showed up early on a saturday ready to buy. They were kind enough to squeeze me in but it took them hours since it's their busiest day and they were swamped.

No ragerts.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to another thread, the last MY22 VINs will be assigned by the end of the day tomorrow, Thursday 9/8.

Apparently Tim was aware but not supposed to share publicly but the CSRs at the Ford help line gave the info out anyway.

So maybe this will it/won’t it ends tomorrow.

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey all, my window sticker just came live this evening. As a surprise, it looks like it is scheduled to ship to Horsham by truck/convoy and not rail! I posted details (here).

edit: as @MLowe05 suggests in the post below, the following morning the sticker was changed to RAIL.

Last edited:

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all, my window sticker just came live this evening. As a surprise, it looks like it is scheduled to ship to Horsham by truck/convoy and not rail! I posted details (here).
Mine said Convoy as well once it became available. But 2 days later it changed to rail and has stayed that way. I suspect yours will also change to rail in a day or two.
Sponsored