First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welp, logged into chat tonight and still showing as "In Order Processing", secondary status of "Unscheduled Clean". Priority 2. I asked the chat rep if she could confirm that this week was the last of them, and she said she could not and they've not gotten any info at this time. #teamMY23

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welp, logged into chat tonight and still showing as "In Order Processing", secondary status of "Unscheduled Clean". Priority 2. I asked the chat rep if she could confirm that this week was the last of them, and she said she could not and they've not gotten any info at this time. #teamMY23
I was waiting to hear from you. That stinks man. Would be nice if Ford gave some clarity on whether MY22 Scheduling is officially done.

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Excuse the bother, just trying to finish off the table for completeness now that we are at end of year.

@Bronco_joe, @N0B0DY did you get scheduled? The other Aug orders, before and after you did recently schedule.

Any other new editions before closed down?

Cheers

Bronco_joe

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Excuse the bother, just trying to finish off the table for completeness now that we are at end of year.

@Bronco_joe, @N0B0DY did you get scheduled? The other Aug orders, before and after you did recently schedule.

Cheers
Yes, sorry. Scheduled Sept 12th

Sponsored

N0B0DY

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, scheduled for Sept 12th.

Cheers

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty amazing in our sampling of the orders, we don’t have any Sept XLT Hybrids. I guess that’s good for us Oct orders as far as getting our MY23 builds scheduled . 🤞

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm picking up my Nov 2021 ordered XLT EB Lux this Saturday at Horsham and my experience so far has been smooth with everything regarding price and finance exactly as it should be. Hopefully, it won't take hours to get everything signed because I won't get there until close to 4pm. I have a dinner date with a cheesesteak and don't want to be late! I'll report back on how it all went down on Sunday.
I really hope you had a great and smooth experience.

TFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 150 2017 Chevy Impala 2020 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...5-new-order-banks-open-9-30.19877/post-378333

@theway-yay-ting interesting post on another thread this morning. An October 13 Hybrid Lux scheduled. Maybe they’re not done scheduling.
Anything is possible. But I think at this point more likely this customer was scheduled sometime in the last two weeks but just did not know it yet.

Based on all the information I have, I expect Ford is rolling over all unscheduled MY22 orders today, and private offer info should be in dealer hands today or tomorrow. Given that, hard to believe they'd still be scheduling any MY22 builds.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...5-new-order-banks-open-9-30.19877/post-378333

@theway-yay-ting interesting post on another thread this morning. An October 13 Hybrid Lux scheduled. Maybe they’re not done scheduling.
Yeah, I saw that one too... not getting my hopes up. Pretty amazing (or maybe just ironic?) to me, as chaotic as scheduling has been, when @fordvideoguy mentioned in his latest video that among the people impacted by the layoffs was the regional scheduler. (To be fair, I think he said this person took the offer of early retirement in lieu of a layoff, but still...)

Que sera, sera...

TFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 150 2017 Chevy Impala 2020 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I think it’s just that everyone on this thread has been hoping you would get scheduled. You’ve been the @forddriveguy for Chapman orders :ROFLMAO:
Worse case scenario you’ll be getting your MY23 in a few months. Probably before some of the MY22s get delivered if the last year is any indication of what the future holds.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I think it’s just that everyone on this thread has been hoping you would get scheduled. You’ve been the @forddriveguy for Chapman orders :ROFLMAO:
Worse case scenario you’ll be getting your MY23 in a few months. Probably before some of the MY22s get delivered if the last year is any indication of what the future holds.
Thanks for the kind words. It'll get here one of these days...

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I think it’s just that everyone on this thread has been hoping you would get scheduled. You’ve been the @forddriveguy for Chapman orders

My thoughts exactly. I do one conflicting feeling though. Once you are scheduled, who will be stepping up for next years orders? @theway-yay-ting is really leaving big shoes to fill!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My thoughts exactly. I do one conflicting feeling though. Once you are scheduled, who will be stepping up for next years orders? @theway-yay-ting is really leaving big shoes to fill!
I hadn't thought of that part... someone delete his COVP approval. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored