2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mazda Miata, 2011 Subaru Impreza, 2014 CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have to say that Chapman was amazing. I picked mine up on Saturday. I think it was Wednesday when Ashley emailed me that it was in but stated that it will be a few days for PDI. I asked if it could be ready ASAP due to my scheduled vacation. She then told me it would be ready by noon next day(Thurs). Unfortunately due to my insurance somehow botching up my policy change(switching from NJ to PA and adding the mav and dropping the Subaru) I had to wait until Saturday. I was in/out in less than 30 min and everyone I dealt with was great. After having it a few days I must say that so far, I suppose it was worth the wait. Way more pep and utility than the outgoing impreza. Only thing from that I will miss is the 5 speed. At least I have the NA miata for that.
Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 20230715_163634
Sponsored

Last edited:

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m on for Friday AM to pick up my 2023 Hybrid. The numbers were exactly what I had hoped (-4% invoice) and zero problems honoring the $1750 Private Offer. I wired them the $ today. Iā€™ll be towing a trailer with my new TRX to pick up the Maverick, it will be like a homecoming for the TRX as I purchased it from that Chapman dealer last year. LOL...

I received a very good offer from Vroom for my current ā€˜22 Maverick Hybrid which is exactly like the new one, and Iā€™ll work to complete that sale early next week.

More to come

2B1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 and Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called Chapman, waiting to hear if I can order a 2024. Nothing yet

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Called Chapman, waiting to hear if I can order a 2024. Nothing yet

Use build and price and have the order sent to Chapman. I did on Monday morning an got a phone call back in about an hour. They indicated they would place the order. Now, I'm (patiently?) awaiting a confirmation email from Ford.

Good Luck...

Edit: confirmation email received Friday night. here I go again....

Last edited:

2B1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 and Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Use build and price and have the order sent to Chapman. I did on Monday morning an got a phone call back in about an hour. They indicated they would place the order. Now, I'm (patiently?) awaiting a confirmation email from Ford.

Good Luck...
I did the Build and Price on Monday also. Nothing yet

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another perfect experience. I picked up my Also Blue 2023 XLT Luxury Hybrid yesterday after 18 months. It is EXACTLY like my 2022. Nolan Rudd assisted me and he is the best. I think I was in and out in 30 minutes. I also called their parts department a few days prior and they actually had a smoke hood protector in stock, AJ (another great guy) couldn't take a credit card over the phone but held it for me. They truly seem like a family... I have 3 trailers and rather than removing the cover and all the straps from my custom 18' 10k trailer I just rented a U-Haul for $70. They actually make a nice, easy to use trailer. It had new tires, properly inflated and was in good condition. The trailer is about 2100 dry so it was probably a 5600lb load. A TRX did fine on the tow, I actually purchased it there last year.

They had a brand new Bronco Sasquatch ā€œHeritage Editionā€ in the showroom. I remember and appreciate the color but I donā€™t think I would get that color. It was ~$94,000! $74k MSRP and $20k ADM.. The interior was absolutely beautiful, like the King Ranch saddle leather only a little darker. Im sure glad they didnā€™t have a black or Magnetic Charcoal (like my Raptor) color there or the new Maverick might still be in Horsham, PA.. LOL

I'll get a pic of both Mavericks together before the 2022 goes away.

Good luck everyone, you are in the best hands with Chapman Horsham...

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders cbkHCk

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders Uxk2AF

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 6m4H4N

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 3I9QAu

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders i2V8Q3

Last edited:

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I'm beat..

It's been hot here and for day 2 i'm tired and wet with swet .. Even in my 'climate controlled garage" when the doors are opened for an extended period, I just shut the AC/Humidifier down and run the fans.. One truck inside, one outside....

I've transferred everything from under my rear seat, behind that seat, my dash cam, RD mount and wiring, console gun safe, bed mat, and tri-fold hard cover..

My FX4 wheels and upgraded tires will move tomorrow.

We all have issues to contend with, these are the better ones....I am appreciative and grateful...

Pics of my "Twins" posted tomorrow....

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2,700 miles in...my windshield saved my life last night! Got hit by a heavy and metal airborne object going about 60 MPH down a crowded 3 lane highway. No idea what it was, or if it came from south or the opposite northbound lanes. Luckily the hood slowed it down a bit before hitting the glass right in front of my face before bouncing up and over/behind.

Counting my blessings today that I only need a new windshield and hood!

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders Windshield

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders Hood

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GEEZ!!!!!!!

Glad you are OK!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2,700 miles in...my windshield saved my life last night! Got hit by a heavy and metal airborne object going about 60 MPH down a crowded 3 lane highway. No idea what it was, or if it came from south or the opposite northbound lanes. Luckily the hood slowed it down a bit before hitting the glass right in front of my face before bouncing up and over/behind.

Windshield.jpg

Hood.jpg
Wow, scary! Glad you are okay...

Sponsored

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Glad you are ok. You must have better control than I do. If it were me, I'd need new covering on the driver's seat as well.

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad you are okay...
Glad you are ok.
Thanks, me too! I was extremely pleased at my ability to control a safe merge off to the side of the road while glass shards were all over my face...

Just got the new windshield installed. Ordered (and paid for) a non-OEM, but they installed one with Ford's logo, so I got lucky again. Body shop appointment for a new hood isn't until mid-August.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders new

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, me too! I was extremely pleased at my ability to control a safe merge off to the side of the road while glass shards were all over my face...

Just got the new windshield installed. Ordered (and paid for) a non-OEM, but they installed one with Ford's logo, so I got lucky again. Body shop appointment for a new hood isn't until mid-August.

new.jpg
Why the non-OEM, just so you could have it done sooner, or ?

I have definitely thought that if I ever need to have the windshield replaced I would be sure to pay extra for the Lariat acoustic windshield (supposed to be quieter, although I am already impressed with the existing XLT windshield as far as noise goes).

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why the non-OEM
Geico wanted to send me to a local (horrible) Safelight location nearby whose quote was $874. They said I could find someone else locally and they'd cover anything up to that amount. I have a very reputable, family-owned glass business nearby who quoted $830 for the non-OEM and $1,100 for OEM. When I asked about the difference, they assured me both are identical except for the Ford logo.

I was confused why Geico asked me if I had a push button start and heated seats in my XLT, but now that you mention it, they were likely trying to determine if I had a Lariat and needed the acoustic glass. Just did a search, apparently the non-acoustic part # ends in C, acoustic glass ends with a D.

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually....I just noticed a SoundScreen logo in the passenger corner...looks like I may have gotten a Lariat acoustic after all!

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders SoundScreen
Sponsored