First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Impreza 5-dr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So from everything, I know the States only recently made the Hybrid model OKTB because of EPA issues, etc but Canada never really had this road block...but still, nothing.

Does anyone here have a Hybrid they can TOUCH by now? LOL. Ordered mine in first week of Nov....no build date, no VIN, only the confirmation that Ford has accepted the order.
Sponsored

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid2015 Honda CBR300RA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered mine Sept 11 and only get weekly updates from my dealer that there is no update.

I was thinking about how the EPA affected (or didn't affect) us Canucks. Should have just started shipping hybrids straight here and bypass the EPA, although I'm sure we have our own version that needs to put their two-cents in.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Oct 25 order, heard nothing from dealer. I will follow up with them in Jan but figure ill get it by June. . . If it goes past June ill get worried.

chucky1010

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Odyssey
Oct 25 order, heard nothing from dealer. I will follow up with them in Jan but figure ill get it by June. . . If it goes past June ill get worried.
i ordered in Aug 2021, still have had any news from dealer

Mikk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduled for week of January 17th production, have a VIN. Looks like I ordered first, so don't lose hope! :)
I figure I'll have it by mid-February.
XLT Luxury package, sliding rear window and bed mat.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nobody anywhere has a hybrid...yet. No point asking the question until you see posts here saying someone got one.

OP
OP
avane

avane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Impreza 5-dr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduled for week of January 17th production, have a VIN. Looks like I ordered first, so don't lose hope! :)
I figure I'll have it by mid-February.
XLT Luxury package, sliding rear window and bed mat.
WOW! excited for you! when did you order?

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrids in general arent in customer hands.

Looks like a few Canadian hybrids have build dates however. I ordered in August and havent heard anything, but i dont think that is abnormal for pretty much any dealership in north america.

Mikk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WOW! excited for you! when did you order?
Early August. I did NOT order Co-Pilot 360. Besides not needing it, I figured the less electronics the better the chances of it being built sooner.

Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Be interesting to know how many hybrid orders are actually coming to Canada, most people up here want AWD, might mean allocations of the hybrid are low for the country. I haven't heard a peep from my dealer since I placed an order on the 4th of November, but I know I won't for a long time so that's not a surprise.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Be interesting to know how many hybrid orders are actually coming to Canada, most people up here want AWD, might mean allocations of the hybrid are low for the country. I haven't heard a peep from my dealer since I placed an order on the 4th of November, but I know I won't for a long time so that's not a surprise.
Small town ontario dealer I ordered from Oct 25 I was order 5 for hybrid. So there were orderes and not on most people's radar. I think as people start realizing there is a little hybrid truck at x price point they will be even harder to get.

Maverick just needs to get into the zeitgeist of the general public.

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also ordered in August.. XLT hybrid, Lux, moonroof, rear window. No updates from dealer yet in Ottawa.

Mikk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer (small town Ontario) has sold around 15 or more Mavericks. Of those, I believe mine was the only hybrid.

JTCC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid and 12 motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A dealer in Calgary has one built and shipped. It's kind of tempting to jump on it, but the sales guy told me that they might no-sale it and hold onto it as a demo unit.
Sponsored