Sponsored

Anyone Have Any Canada 2023 Rollover Information or 2024 Ordering Information?

Maritime_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
M M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last year in Canada the order banks opened weeks later, I couldn’t get my 22 to 23 rollover done until October. Our order banks don’t close the same way since we don’t order as many, Canada has its own allocation. I also kept in contact with my dealer to make sure they didn’t forget me. If it’s the same, Ford probably won’t say much in advance when it’ll happen, and the website won’t update until later.
Sponsored

OP
OP

123drew

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know if this would apply to many(any) other people. However, if you are in Canada and have been relying on Ford chat for status updates try contacting your dealer. Turns out I have a VIN that was assigned 7/13 even though Ford chat says "Order Processing"

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Last year in Canada the order banks opened weeks later, I couldn’t get my 22 to 23 rollover done until October. Our order banks don’t close the same way since we don’t order as many, Canada has its own allocation. I also kept in contact with my dealer to make sure they didn’t forget me. If it’s the same, Ford probably won’t say much in advance when it’ll happen, and the website won’t update until later.
I believe what you are saying is true . I had information that the Canadian allocation was not full , and especially the Tremor for 2023 . So playing a hunch ,I ordered on 03/03/2023 a XLT Tremor . It has a vin and is being built on 08/22/2023 . To top that off the dealer is giving me an excellent trade in allowance for my 2023 XL Maverick.

Mavquestion1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Neither
Engine
Undecided
I don't know if this would apply to many(any) other people. However, if you are in Canada and have been relying on Ford chat for status updates try contacting your dealer. Turns out I have a VIN that was assigned 7/13 even though Ford chat says "Order Processing"

When did you put in your order?

I've been relying on the ford chat. I mean what would happen if the dealer was not upfront with the customer on the vin being generated?

Sponsored

OP
OP

123drew

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you put in your order?

I've been relying on the ford chat. I mean what would happen if the dealer was not upfront with the customer on the vin being generated?
09/24/2022.

tomitsik

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4K SIBL 17” MACH
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in the same boat. Ordered November 15, 2022 and my dealer assigned my VIN on July 13, 2023, with a scheduled build date of September 12, 2023. However, ford chat continues to tell me that the status is in order processing.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed my salesman today and a few hours later he replied saying the '24 ordering just came on line and he sent me a a preview order that closely matched my '23 order. I approved the order and asked for copies of the confirmations when he gets them... the wait starts again!

Maverick#

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT/ Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I built my 2023 maverick in Jan and got it in July 10th they had a hard time tracking it on the rails it was Made in Detroit on the 29th of May. I live in Alberta Can It took a month on the train.

kevy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I re-ordered a MY24 today. My XLT Hybrid went up $2525...with less features. Does anybody know if we will get a "private offer" from Ford here in Canada?

Sponsored

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I re-ordered a MY24 today. My XLT Hybrid went up $2525...with less features. Does anybody know if we will get a "private offer" from Ford here in Canada?
My ‘24 Lariat went up $900. Lost a few things Key Code Pad and down hill control are 2 off the top of my head and I don’t plan on paying for them but I did gain the spray in liner so I guess that puts me ahead slightly.

I find it interesting that they added spray in liner for all Lariats as it has been a constant. Hopefully my mud flaps don’t make me wait when my time comes up!

Peter Lukasch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 GMC S15 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see you can now order a 2024 Maverick in eastern Canada (Montreal area) as of July 31. However, no Hybrids are available to order yet, they do not appear on the order sheet yet. Pure conjecture here, but likely Ford wants to build all the 2023 unscheduled hybrids first before opening up 2024 Hybrids.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see you can now order a 2024 Maverick in eastern Canada (Montreal area) as of July 31. However, no Hybrids are available to order yet, they do not appear on the order sheet yet. Pure conjecture here, but likely Ford wants to build all the 2023 unscheduled hybrids first before opening up 2024 Hybrids.
Is it possible that because the Hybrid engine is now an option you have to order the truck and then choose the engine as an option as my dealer did with my order.

Ford Maverick Anyone Have Any Canada 2023 Rollover Information or 2024 Ordering Information? IMG_3727b

Peter Lukasch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 GMC S15 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is entirely possible, I just did not see that option on the build sheet. Is the hybrid not a $1500 US option. in 24?
Sponsored

Last edited: