snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"In stock" Maverick pricing is getting out of hand. Seeing up to 15k in Calgary on XLT and any hybrid and almost as much in Edmonton (seen 12,000). Even the smaller more rural dealerships are in on it now (5 to 7k markup). I know it is not breaking the law but it sure feels slimy to me.

No news on my order - still no VIN and no new information from my dealer. Now closing in on 3 months - ordered Jan 15.
Your are correct, Maclin in Calgary is the worst it seems, 15K over retail.

3 months? Relax haha. I'm 7 months and just got a vin, with a scheduled build date of May 2. Getting truck to YYC in June, so it will be a total of 9 months. (And there are still people with June/July orders waiting!)
Sponsored

drofssalg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't want to name the dealership but yup Maclin is the worst by far I have seen. 15k on an XLT.

And I was not complaining, just commenting on the status of my order. I am well aware of the wait of many others. Not expecting my truck until fall.

OP
OP

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Update here as my production started this past week:

March 16: Ordered
May 4: In Production
May 10: Can view sticker (May have been available earlier but not before May 4 - confirmed under MSRP price agreement)

Pretty happy with the timeline so far.

Johnny Utah

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was lucky enough to walk into a dealership and buy one without ordering, however paid bang on MRSP, negotiations weren't really possible as they said they have only got 3 of them in as inventory to sell, and the longest one lasted was 3 days on the lot. I tried to see If I could get new tires thrown in cause the continentals that come on them seem pretty crappy especially for winter, but that was quickly shot down, basically to sum it up, if I didn't buy it for MRSP someone would likely come in the next day and scoop it up so there wasn't really anything that could be done. However after reading all stories on the boards of dealerships trying trying to get people to pay more the MRSP I'm glad I was just able to get one at sticker price and also not have to wait at all

Sponsored

Deleted member 14712

I have no information yet. No VIN, no dates. After reading these posts, I have emailed my dealer to ask if there is any update. Curious to see what they say.
Did you get your truck? My has may29-26 eta. Hope I get it.

Deleted member 14712

I emailed a few around langley/Surrey, BC area, got one agreed to do MSRP with no other fees. all other want 500+ doc fee. But that was last July. Right now I doubt the dealer I purchased from would do that deal cause they would add $5k markup for any stock mavericks.
Did you order one? I am still waiting on delivery for mine from Abby ford.

Deleted member 14712

Good luck, 5 months turn around would be amazing. I ordered a hybrid into the lower mainland a couple weeks ago, probably going to be a long wait. I had an Okanagan dealer offer a bit under msrp also, but all the driving, time and gas , I couldn’t be bothered
Any update on your truck. I have a delivery date soon to the lower mainland.

Wessss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine on dec21
and got 1500 Boxing Day sale
and 750 factory rebate.
they screwed up.
but I had an email from he salesman
and when I went in they said they would honour it.
they said I got cheaper than there fleet deal
in Alberta

maplefu

First Name
Maple
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MiniVan
I ordered mine on dec21
and got 1500 Boxing Day sale
and 750 factory rebate.
they screwed up.
but I had an email from he salesman
and when I went in they said they would honour it.
they said I got cheaper than there fleet deal
in Alberta
thats too bad to hear that.
I will never be to order and wait, then finally the price is still increasing. It just wastes my time.

Sponsored

drofssalg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
May 18 update on my Jan 15 order. Still no update... no news. No VIN. Hoping for Sept/Oct but if I wait that long, I think I would prefer a 2023.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
May 18 update on my Jan 15 order. Still no update... no news. No VIN. Hoping for Sept/Oct but if I wait that long, I think I would prefer a 2023.
In-service date vs model year is a completely different thing, I wouldn’t worry about it unless there is some upgrades/updates.

OP
OP

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Update here as my production started this past week:

March 16: Ordered
May 4: In Production
May 10: Can view sticker (May have been available earlier but not before May 4 - confirmed under MSRP price agreement)

Pretty happy with the timeline so far.
May 24th showing Built

Can anyone give any info on their shipping time to Canada (BC) once it's showing shipped?
Sponsored